UNCOVER.(CHAPTER-15)

"They are not arranged in an order." , I said .

"What ??" , Harper asked still busy in his work.

"Harper how many slots were there in that password machine . " , I asked .

"What are you saying man ???" , Harper was muddled up.

"The lock machine near that room how many slots it was having for typing the password???" , I asked .

"Five slots . " , He said.

"Perfect !!! " ,I exclaimed.

"What are you talking about ??" , Harper asked pulling down his eyebrows .

"Those documents inside the file they are not arranged in a order and that's something done knowingly by Dr.Edward what I think ." I said.

"What does that mean he must be in some sort of hurry while arranging them." , Harper said.

"No I don't think so.See five slots and five documents arranged in a order of two- four- one and three I am feeling it the password !!." , I said.

"May be !!!" , Harper replied .He stood up came near me to see the files and seemed accepting my advise.He started looking for those files .

"Can't wait for tomorrow morning . " , I said with anxiety within me. 

"Me too." , Harper said in a slow voice .

The documents and files of Dr.Edward it seemed like he had lost himself researching about the virus for years.The thing that kept me surprising the most was his predictions they were just as it is now ,is he a time traveller !!! .A lot of rough sketches number of calculations and a lot of compositions of acids .How a scientist being so much dedicated in his experiment was not able to find the vaccine I still wonder.

"Hey Harper you should go for a sleep now you must be too tired hoping it to be the password we will go for it tomorrow." , I said.

"Hope so.What do you think there would be inside that room ??" , Harper asked.

"I am anxious to know that. It is situated in such a place ,a place you were not aware about too must be something crucial I think." , I said . 

Harper didn't said anything and turned around his head looking outside the window.

After some time he said , "hey you can go for a sleep." 

"Ok you also need to sleep." ,  I said.

"Yeah good night." , Harper said.

"Good night." , I said and came back near Bett.

Bett was asleep he loves to hear a story from me while sleeping everyday but he was learning to live with adversities.Sometimes tears run out of my eyes seeing him struggling with his life .I was proud as well to get a son like him who was fighting with life rather complaining about it's harsh obstacles and of course Harper was his hero.

I slept near him giving a kiss on his forehead.

Next Morning,

It was about five o' clock in the morning I heard some sound from Harpers room.I woke up rubbing my eyes I went near his room .He was already woke. I wonder if he had slept last night or anxiousness had blown away his sleep.He was packing up some stuffs.

"Hey have you slept ??" , I asked.

Harper turned back.

"Ohh great you woke up .Yeah but not a good sleep." , Harper said.

"Why are packing all these stuffs ??" , I asked him.

"We don't know that place what if we got trapped in there so I am packing the essentials so that we could survive for some days at least." , Harper said.

Harper was changed he was no more the same rude young man as he was after knowing about me and yes a clean hearted and good person like him can't stay bad for a long time.

"Great idea .But why do you think that we were going to stay stuck inside ???" , I asked.

"Don't think it to be sure but yeah I think might be .What's wrong with a prevention being better than cure ." , Harper said.

"Yeah that's true .Ok I am going to get myself and Bett ready !!!" , I said.

"Yeah of course." , He said.

I went back to the room as I was about to wake up Bett he woke up suddenly 

"Hey baby I was just about to call you and you woke up." , I said.

"Are we going somewhere ??" , Bett asked.

"Yes back near that place for some experiment." , I said.

"Have you found out it's password ??" , he looked excited about that.

"Probably " , I replied.

He came out of his bed and got himself ready we had some dried up breads with some really tasteless butter .But that wasn't something that Bett could have worried about he was anxious too to see if the password gonna work or not.

It was about seven in the morning the sun was rising up and finally we moved out and moved on towards the back yard door of the garage.

Harper opened the door we turned on our torches with the rifles pointing forward there may be a attack any time !!! .We were living in the zombies territory now not they in humans.We moved on slowly pointing the torch up. I went near the place where the gear button was there and moved it.

The ground door opened Harper had the ladder he moved the ladder in and went down,Bett then me.

"Stay alert with the rifle ready keep Bett back ." , Harper said he looked confident about the password and was sure that it gonna work too.

I moved some steps back pulled on the trigger and pointed towards the door .Harper kept his rifle near the wall with the support of wall and typed in the password.

I was about to say but he had remembered the password. Two-four-one he typed in the first three quick but the last one made him a little nervous if it was going to work or not but he pushed the button three finally. tremble I could feel in the ground and suddenly it started opening we were all happy that it was a success and frightened as well to see what's in there.I pulled Bett a bit more beside me with the rifle pointing forward Harper immediately picked up his rifle aiming forward .

-----------------------