THE SEARCH.(CHAPTER-4)

The next morning I just woke up just after 2 hours of sleep might Kathy and Bett were asleep I just couldn't leave without informing them.I called Kathy slightly pushing her arms she woke up rubbing her hands on her eyes to make her vision clear.She looked at me and said "Yes Mason say"

I said her that I need to go Lavice and explained her the entire incident about Dr.Edward .She wasn't ready at all to leave me alone and said we would also come with you.But I just don't want to bring them back to Lavice any more.I assured Kathy that I would surely come back safe you just stay safe here with Bett .

The sadness and uncertainty were still persistent in her eye's but I have to leave I gave her and Bett a kiss Kathy hugged me tightly .After all I left driving back to Lavice when I just have reached the spot where we left Larry the scene there was completely changed the vehicles there were completely ruined with no dead bodies near by them !!!! the place covered with dead bodies just the day before have no dead bodies left!! .

At first I thought Lavice must be alright and the government must have ordered to clean up the dead bodies and the vehicles how are they destructed in such a miserable way????(I was confused ) .I just left the sight thinking Lavice is still safe after half an hour of drive as I reached near Lavice the calmness all around was getting more strange.

I just stopped Lavice is all ruined up !!!!

The city is filled up with debris it took no time a single day the city is all devastated with no sign of life anywhere around .I just couldn't drive in any more there were broken cars ,trucks everywhere on the road I kept my car by the side opened my car seat and took out a shotgun under it which I never showed to any one finally it may be of any use .

Kicking the debrises aside I headed on carefully towards Watten's street I just couldn't use GPS the technologies are all waste now.

I was heading on towards Watten's all of a sudden I was distracted by a sound as if a animal is crying of pain I tried to find it a small puppy was trapped under the garage with a small iron pillar falling on one of his leg it was dark under the garage switching on the torch I moved on.As I was moving inside the garage I felt some sort of strangeness around me as if someone was staring at me considering it as a effect of tiredness I went inside .

I sat near the puppy and was pulling the pillar back I could feel someone heading towards me from my back all of a sudden as I heard a unfamiliar roaring sound I turned back immediately moving the torch backward .I was all shocked it wasn't a living human neither he is dead he is a undead creature !!!!.

It all seemed as if my fantasies coming into being are they zombies !!!!!!.I was filled with fear he was heading towards me continuously .My mind has stopped working all of a sudden I remembered of the gun I had I pulled it out from my pocket and pointed it towards him and pressed the trigger shooting him there wasn't any effect of the bullet's on its body it continued to move towards me .

The garage ended I was walking backward looking towards the zombie and my back collided  with the wall the end of the garage.I was trying to find something near me to avoid him and the bullets they were stuck inside his body as if I was shooting a target model in front me.I could find nothing I closed my eyes thinking about Kathy and Bett he was coming closer although his movement speed was slow.

He was just about to attack me all of a sudden I heard a sharp voice of shooting a sound which often comes while shooting something like tranquilizers .As I saw the zombie his head has a injection causing a gaping hole that quickly got filled with greenish liquid like substance the zombie fell on the ground with the pool of that greenish liquid around him.

As I looked behind towards the entry point of garage it seemed a person was standing there with a rifle in hand I couldn't see the face with the light reflecting from his back looking like a shadow.The person started moving towards me and I was still a bit nervous and took my torch pointed towards his face a quick sight he have a mask on his face due to sudden flash of torch on his face he covered his eyes with his arms and asked me to close it and come forward.His voice was normal and then only I felt a bit secured. 

Having some faith on the person I headed on and as I reached near the person we came out of the garage into the daylight .He opened up his mask he was a young aged boy of about 23 or so how could he just kill the zombie I was wandering.

He asked me "Are you fine have the zombie hurt you anywhere ?"

I replied "No I am fine and thanks you saved me ."

I continued "How did u just managed to kill that zombie."

He said "Ohh no !!!don't have that wrong notion in your mind that he is dead he is just dormant for some time he would be back to life soon after some hours."

"And how have you managed to keep yourself safe from these creepy zombies yet."

I said "No I just have came to Lavice I was out of the city before all these had started."

And "Why you came back may I know ?"(He said).

I said "I am here in search of Dr.Edward ."

He looked at me in a strange way and said "How did you know about Dr.Edward ?".......(END OF CHAPTER -4)