Let's settle this

The morning sun peeped through the window panes. Adriel opened the curtains wide and stared at the fresh green plantations. With his red short on and his shirtless chest, his ginger feeling sprang up.
He pulled out his beats pill and raging music emanated. He clapped his hands and got to the ground for his press up position.

Sweat dripped on his entire body and sparkled under the sun's rays. But he wasn't done. He got up from his plank and slept on the bench. Pulling up his dumbbells, he clasped them together in midair and placed them back down. He stood up and fitted more rings onto the heavy dumbbells. He lied down and did excessive reps.

The knock on the door persisted under the loud music. He grumbled and opened the door.
Jazmine glanced and shut her eyes with her hand.
"Oh, I'm sorry," her eyes remained shut, "there's a girl here to see you."
"Alright, I'll be there in a minute," Adriel sighed.
He always knew the person who's always visiting at eight in the morning after my parents are gone.
Jazmine almost missed a step.
"Are you okay?" Adriel called out.
"I'm fine," she quickly evacuated from Adriel's door.
Adriel laughed, nodded his head in disbelief and closed the door.

A quick shower will do, Adriel muttered under his breath, leaving the steamy water flow with unbearable pressure.
He got in and scrubbed his body with a sponge whilst singing his favorite songs.

Adriel sprinted on the stairs and got out of the house and onto the front porch, outside the kitchen door.
"Hey babe," Kim hugged him, squeezing him tightly.
"Hey," Adriel kissed her on the neck.
The young maid appeared on the kitchen door and Kim looked at her, astounded.
"Oh, you got company now?" She looked at Adriel angrily.
Jazmine continued staring at the couple.
Adriel looked behind him and smiled at Kim.
"That's mom's assistant of the house," Adriel held Kim's hand.
"You mean a maid?" Kim took a step back, surprised.
"Yes."
"But she's young," Kim commented, "or appears young," Kim kept staring.
"Why don't we get ice-cream?" He smiled and held both of her hands, escorting her to his adorable Audi convertible.

She kept quiet as Adriel drove swiftly. Adriel grabbed her hand and kissed it.
"I'm not going anywhere," he tensed his face.
She smiled and they kept holding hands throughout the remaining journey.

The ice-cream was very useful under the sweltering heat. The wind blew fiercely, with a sting of heat right in our faces. Kim got really uncomfortable in the frustrating heat.
She swung her legs on Adriel's laps with her white socks on.

He stared at her and smiled. She smiled back and winked.
"Looks like my parents are going to Paris next week," Adriel killed the silence as he exceeded the speed limit.
"Want company," Kim proposed, leaning closer to peck his cheek.
He grinned and squeezed her thigh whilst staring deep into her hazy eyes only for a brief moment. The wide, outstretched road gave the Audi more room to maneuver through other cars.
"Yes!" Kim screamed as Adriel drove faster and faster.
He looked at her and laughed. They sure were one crazy couple.

They arrived at Adriel's house in the convertible. Kim's Porsche was neatly parked close to the garage.
"Let's watch a movie," Adriel opened the front door for Kim to enter.
She smiled and collapsed on the sofa. Adriel grinned at the idea and joined her. Adriel clamped her waist and pulled her close. She gasped and slowly sat on top of Adriel's leg.
Adriel clenched his jaw, waiting for a scrumptious kiss. Instead he kissed her neck and a soft sigh escaped her mouth.
"Behave," she giggled.
He groaned and continued. They had been dating for two years now.

"Where's the movie," she giggled louder this time

Adriel knew the right buttons to push. She felt a tingling sensation flood her body.
"Okay babe," he said sitting upright.
He grabbed the remote and tuned to their favorite channel, Netflix.
The red Netflix appeared with a black background and made a booming sound as it exposed the three accounts. Adriel smirked at Kim. Kim rolled her eyes and laughed out loud.
"Sugar bear," she stared at her account on the television, "really?" She stared at the mischievous boy.
"I didn't have any names to put on your account," he whispered as he sucked Kim's earlobe.
"Stop it," she giggled more, "there are guests."
"Speaking of guests," she continued, "hey maid!" She yelled.
Jazmine attended them and stood there, hurt like she was ashamed to be called that by people almost her age.
"Get us popcorn," she ordered.
Adriel stopped sucking and gazed at Jazmine who disappeared into the hollow kitchen.
"Babe, what the fuck?" Adriel stood up.
"What!" She snapped, "that's her job, right?" She rolled her eyes and grabbed the remote.
Adriel continued eyeing her. She looked deeply into his eyes and saw anger boiling inside them.
"Okay," she stood up and stomped to the kitchen.

"Look I'm sorry," Kim soothingly talked things over with Jazmine, "I don't know what got into me. I shouldn't have said such words."
"No I get it," Jazmine smiled at Kim, "it's okay, I deserved to be called that," she sadly watched the pot with the popcorns, dancing on the flat stove.