Let the disaster begin

Trevor clapped his hands really loud, downstairs. Adriel groaned and leaped out of bed.
"Everyone!" He shouted for everybody to come downstairs.
He does this every time when someone is traveling especially for a long time.

The whole household marched downstairs to see the lovely bride and her groom, Abigail and Trevor. Jazmine lurked in the shadows, deciding whether she's family or not.
"Don't be silly Jazz," Abigail removed her shades, "come out in the open, you're family now."
She smiled empathetically and stepped out into the open.

"Right guys," Trevor clapped his hands once more and continued, "we'll be in Paris for two weeks and..."
"Please behave guys," Abigail blurted out.
Trevor clicked his tongue and smiled.
"That too," he paused and stared at Adriel who was wearing his blue pajama shorts.
"Son, could you give us a lift to the airport?" He sighed.
"Sure dad let me get the car keys."
He ran upstairs, opened the masters bedroom and grabbed the keys to the immaculate Jeep.

"Jazmine you can go home in the meantime," Abigail proposed.
Adriel reached the last of the stairs and Jazmine stared at Adriel.
"I think it can wait," she smiled, "let me stay at this house with my new friend," she punched Adriel lightly on the shoulder.
Abigail smiled and moved out of the house alongside Trevor. Adriel heaved and followed them. He revved the car before reversing it.
Trevor sat beside Adriel as he worked the wheel pretty well. In a few minutes, the car vanished.

"Well," Adriel spoke to his parents, "stay safe you two," he hugged both of them

"We know you're gonna host a party," Abigail spoke, "please at least make it a small gathering.We don't want too many people."
"You know me well," Adriel laughed, "okay mom I will."

"Bye," the parents waved goodbye.
"Take care of the cars," Trevor insisted.
Adriel waved until they were out of sight. He mounted the car and disappeared from the airport as soon as possible.

"Hey babe," Adriel laughed whilst holding his phone, "my parents are gone for two weeks."
"That's great!" she squealed over the phone, "too bad I can't come, my grandmother will be at home for three weeks," she cried.
"You can sneak out," Adriel suggested.
"I wish I could," she huffed, "I have to take care of her."
"Ohh," Adriel said, entering the home gate.
"Yeah, sorry, but I'll make it up to you," she said.
"It's alright," Adriel sadly responded and hung up.

"Is everything okay?" called out to Adriel who entered the house.
"Yeah," he forced a smile, "it's just my girlfriend, she's not coming," he threw his phone on the counter and collapsed on the couch.
"I'm sure she'll come through," she said soothingly.
She wore blue tight jeans that was strapped with a black belt. She finished it off with a stunning, colorful exotic top that revealed her cleavage.
"Yeah well, I doubt that," Adriel covered his face pitifully.
"Hey, I'm going to the shops, want anything?" Jazmine whispered.
"I'm good thanks," Adriel reached for his phone.
"Here's my number in case you want anything while I'm gone," she reached out her hand for Adriel's phone.

Adriel hesitated and finally gave her. She smiled mischievously and entered her phone number.
"Here," she handed the phone back, "bye," she lingered for a moment and walked out.
Adriel stared at her curved body walk out the French door.
"Get it together," he shook his head vigorously and switched on his phone.
He gasped at the profile picture he saw and switched off the phone.

"There's a small gathering today," Adriel finally texted Jazmine, "please make sure you get the beef and chicken

"There's a small gathering today," Adriel finally texted Jazmine, "please make sure you get the beef and chicken."
"Sure," she texted back in less than a second, "bye now," she replied more, with a kissy emoji.
Adriel heaved. You have a girlfriend stupid, he massaged his temples and went upstairs.

"Hello!" Jazmine closed the French door slowly.
She spotted Adriel's phone on the counter. She looked around to see if Adriel was nearby and finally got hold of his phone.
Password, she scoffed and typed the girlfriend's name. She entered into the phone of one of the most handsome guys she reckons.
She opened Kim's messages and typed.

'Since you're not coming to the party, I guess I have to find a date and I'm not sure she's not far from home. In fact she might be right in our midst. You know what I'm saying. Bye.'
Kim started responding instantly.
'If I come there and you're with one of those bitches there at you're party, IT'S OVER!!! Got that.'
'We'll see,' Jazmine responded.
A devilish smile spread across her face as she placed the phone back, where she found it.

The door upstairs creaked loud and Adriel dashed downstairs.
"I know what you're doing?" He approached Jazmine angrily.
"What are you talking about?" She asked, confused.
"You're playing mind games with me, I have a girlfriend," he pointed at her with gritting teeth.
She looked at his jeans.

"Sorry to say that, it doesn't look like it," she whispered, pointing at his boner

She half closed her eyes and moved out of the lounge. Adriel stood there and covered his mouth at the little incident with his pants.
Am I having feelings for Jazmine?  he stared at the ceiling, with his hands scratching his hair.