Party's over

Enjoy. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think. Cheers!!!

People flooded the house within minutes, waiting for the gates to be opened. The entrance gates that seemed huge enough to protect a fortress opened slowly. Everyone cheered as they seeped into the backyard.

Adriel knew many of the guys from school. He slowly opened all the French doors and smiled.
"Come on in," he waved at the crowd.

People cheered and entered the vast house.
Music blared furiously from the subwoofers and [Turn It Up by Armin van Buuren] was on full blast.
Drinks were self served and food was scattered all over the place.
At least it's still manageable, Adriel smiled at the huge crowd.

"Hey," Jazmine appeared out into the open.
"Hey," Adriel stared momentarily at her and snapped out of it. She wore a black tight dress that revealed her hourglass body more. She stood there, like a model who won Adriel's eyes.
"How's this dress?" Jazmine sighed.

"Did I miss anything?""Ah," Adriel tried to talk but was interrupted by the doorbell

"Ah," Adriel tried to talk but was interrupted by the doorbell.
"It must be him!" She screeched as she ran to the kitchen door.
He looked at her running towards the door.

A flood of people, Adriel had no idea of, stepped into the house and one of the guys hugged Jazmine tightly. She held the guy's hand and walked passed Adriel with seductive eyes.
A guy approached Adriel.
"Woah," he gasped, "you never told me your maid is that gorgeous. No wonder Kim felt jealous," Tim sipped some of his juice.

"Wait, what?" Adriel faced Tim in shock.
"I don't see her that way," Adriel lied.
"Hey buddy," Tim raised his hands, defensively, "her words not mine."
Adriel scoffed and stared at her as she kissed her boyfriend.

The music switched up to a more slow rhythm and Jazmine danced around her boyfriend whilst staring deeply into Adriel's eyes.

Everyone around him faded and Jazmine was the only person that brightened up the room. Music was faint in his ears and the only thing he heard was her heavy breathing. Every moment of her was mesmerizing. He opened his mouth to catch a bit of air and she couldn't stop looking at him. The boyfriend whispered in her ear and she responded by going on the staircase. They continued kissing privately.

"Hey I have to go okay," he smiled, "got to take care of some things

"Hey I have to go okay," he smiled, "got to take care of some things."
"Bye babe," Jazmine kissed him once more and let him move out of the house with his crew.
"You have a good boyfriend," Adriel's voice impregnated with jealousy.
"Yes, he is," she whispered, "but you are much better."
She approached Adriel closer.
"Let's get out of here," she whispered in his ear.
She reluctantly held Adriel's hand and Adriel gripped it firmly as they excused themselves into the kitchen.

There was no one in site and Jazmine kissed Adriel.
"What about your boyfriend?" Adriel broke the moment.
"He doesn't matter," she breathed heavily and pulled Adriel closer for another kiss, "I want you," she paused for another breath.
Adriel felt tingly, ready to do anything at this stage. He carried her and placed her on the cold, marble table. She let out a long sigh and bit her lip.

"What's wrong?" Adriel pulled away but Jazmine clamped him with her leg.
"I'm not wearing anything inside," she giggled as she felt turned on by her new crush.
Adriel ravishingly kissed her at the sound of that statement.

Kim marched to the kitchen after figuring out why these two were not where everyone was

Kim marched to the kitchen after figuring out why these two were not where everyone was. The door opened slowly and a disappointed Kim stared at Jazmine and Adriel kissing passionately. Adriel opened his eyes and saw Kim nodding her head, disgusted at this romantic setup.
"This is wrong, I mean really?" She finally spoke.

She moved out of the kitchen.
"Kim wait!" Adriel shouted and ran to the living room.
"Ki..m," his words trailed off slowly and so was his running as he stared at Trent standing at the French door.
"What's he doing here?" Adriel fumed.
Everyone stared at the two common enemies.

Jazmine fixed her short dress and entered the living room.
"Since you texted that you will be with a date if I don't come," Kim paused, " I decided to bring mine."
"Come on," Adriel scoffed, "what time was that?"
"Afternoon you idiot!" She shouted, almost in tears, "check your phone?" Her voice cracked and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Adriel reached for his phone and stared, shocked at the screen. He looked at Jazmine who was close to the kitchen door, behind him.
"I didn't write this," Adriel spoke softly to Kim.
"Oh yeah, who?" Kim shouted once more.
Adriel just stood there staring at Kim.
"I thought so too," she grabbed Trent's hand and moved out.

"Hey!" Adriel shouted, "let go of my girlfriend!"
"Watch your tone, boy," he scoffed and walked out. Adriel ran and punched Trent straight in the nose. Trent recoiled and punched back.
"Party's over!" Tim said.
Adriel's friend assisted Jazmine in moving people out.