Hell's going on

"Dude!" Tim screamed.
"What is it?" Adriel groaned and leaped out of bed.

He rubbed his tired eyes and stared at the phone screen. A jumpy Tim laughed at Adriel. Tim's energy woke Adriel at full attention.

"Dude, what's going on?" Adriel stopped yawning.
"Are you taking drugs again?" Adriel scratched his hair.
"No! I've been clean for a month now."
"Look!" Tim rotated his phone and in his backyard, every type of girl you could think of was wearing a bikini, next to the swimming pool area.
"We're talking Latinos, Asians, White, you name it!" He laughed.

By the time he was done talking, Adriel was already wearing his shirt.
"I'm coming Tim," he laughed and walked downstairs.

"Any food?" Jasmine approached Adriel.
"Nope," he smiled and moved out.
She looked at the car until it disappeared on the empty road. So much for loving someone, she sighed.

The car horn jerked Tim off his seat. He scratched his hair and opened the gate.
"You came?" He laughed.
"Yes sir," Adriel smiled and parked close to the gate.
"Come on," Tim hugged his brother from another mother.
"Where are they?" Adriel entered the hallway.
"This way brother," Tim chuckled, "this way."

Jasmine opened Adriel's door that creaked every inch of the way. It smelled like mint. She opened the other door and his white shower stared at her. His speaker sat on the edge of his gym bench. She stepped further towards his desk or office I guess. Kim's picture was laid bare on the grey walls. They looked happy together, she smiled and regretted her actions.

The French door swung open and sound of luggages was heard from Adriel's bedroom. She quickly moved out and closed his door. It was Adriel's sister folding her arms on the staircase.

"What are you doing in my brother's room?" She frowned.
"I...," she pointed at the broom on the floor, "was cleaning his room," she sweated profusely.
Busted! She muttered.
"Weird, he always cleans his room," she arched a brow.
Jasmine laughed sheepishly and looked down. Think Jas think.
"Ummm, he was rushing somewhere," she wiped the sweat on her palms.
"Strange. He never allows anyone in his room at all. Well," she paused, "except his girlfriend, Kim."
"Oh, almost forgot. The food is on the stove," she breathed heavily, "excuse me."

Kiara stared at Jasmine as she ran downstairs.

"Is there anything that happened whilst I was gone?" Kiara shouted.
"No, nothing," Jasmine avoided her gaze and scrammed.
There's something going on here, Kiara sighed, I'm not a kid anymore.

"This is crazy bro!" Adriel laughed at the girls staring at him.
"What is he doing here?" Kim paused.
Adriel, with an open-mouth, pointed at Kim.

"Hey, it's my party. I invite anyone I like okay?" Tim raised his hands to calm the two down.
"He's right," Kim agreed.

"I'm going to get refreshments," Tim walked away.
"I have to go now," Kim walked away.
This is going to be a really long day.

Tim held the two glasses when Kim bumped into him. She quickly held the glasses and placed them on the counter.
"What are you doing?" Tim confused at the situation.
"What do you think?" Kim licked her lips.
"No!" Tim tried to walk away but Kim held his shoulders.
She stared at him and her lips followed. Tim lost it and cupped her jaws in his hands. She moaned at every kiss making Tim go crazy and passionate with every kiss.

"So you invited me to see this?" Adriel threw his cup on the floor and stormed out of the house.
Tim stared in shock and ran after his brother. Kim stood there and smiled. She got exactly what she wanted, Revenge. Now I know that he still likes me, she grinned and took a sip of the wine.

"Bro," Tim ran to the car, "I'm sorry man. It wasn't like that."

"No my friend, I'm not mad, I'm happy for you," Adriel smiled and started the car.
"Dude!" Tim sighed, "I don't even like this girl, I swear."
"Are you sure?" Adriel frowned.

"Boss, let's go home," Adriel clutched on his schoolbag.
"Can't we wait for Kim?" Tim checked through the overlapping crowds that evacuated the halls.
"She went already," Adriel smiled and lightly pushed his friend towards the door.
Tim laughed and ran to the car.
"Since when did you start caring for her?" Adriel accelerated through the highway.
"She's like a sister to me," Tim smiled.
"Right?" Adriel arched a brow and faced Tim.
"Yes bro," Tim laughed.

"Sister huh?" Adriel got into the car.
Tim watched the car leave the house as well as his only friend.
"Why did he leave?" Kim pretended to care.
"He knows," Tim tensed his face.

That made Kim flinch. Remembering the past event that was supposed to stay in the past was suddenly catching up on them.

"Don't tell anyone!" Kim panted as she buttoned up her shirt.
"Next time?" Tim winked.
Kim bit her lip and smiled. That's when Tim pulled her next to him and kissed her neck. She moaned softly and pulled away.
"I have to go before Adriel suspects anything," she fixed her hair.

It wasn't sex, it was a basic breast-sucking session that haunted Tim's mind for a period of time. He was falling hard for his friend's girl.

"He couldn't have known," Kim stared at Tim.
"He doesn't," Tim laughed hard.
"Good," she felt relieved.
"Why? You still like him?" Tim said.

She kept quiet. Tim scoffed and walked away to the backyard.