The Devil's Back

The tires screeched and the most amazing girl stepped out.
"Kim to the rescue!" Adriel laughed and clapped his hands.
"Miss me babe," she giggled and kissed Adriel.
"You know I did," Adriel softly held her hand.
She smiled and grabbed Adriel's hand firmly. Kim escorted Adriel into the house but stopped halfway after her enemy arrived at the scene.

"Get our of my way!" She snapped at Jazmine, "I think you've caused enough damage here," she shoved Jazmine out of the way with her free hand.
Girls fighting for me, Adriel smirked. This is not going to end well. They climbed upstairs and Adriel was ensnared by Jazmine's golden eyes. After a long stare, she disappeared.

"What do we have today?" Kim laughed as she hastily opened the bedroom door.
"What are you suggesting?" He played some slow song.
She bit her lip and slowly removed her shoes.
"Oh mammi," Adriel laughed, "I see you," he snickered.

"What's that," she dived on the bed.
"I said," Adriel removing his shoes, "I see you," he propelled on top of her.
They kissed each other passionately until Kim grabbed his hoodie and giggled awkwardly.

"Maybe I want some of that," Kim said, trapping him with her legs.

He was bound, with nowhere to go anymore. He simply smiled and kissed the nape of her neck.
"Are you sure?" He breathed on her neck.
The tingling feeling made her nervous and shaky.
"Yes," Kim heaved.
"Okay then," Adriel grazed her neck with his delectable lips.

"I want to be on top," she shifted.
"Sure," Adriel removed his white hoodie.
Kim gasped as she unlatched his belt. She wasn't sure about this decision but she wanted to erase Jazmine from Adriel's mind once and for all.

Jazmine bit her lip and stared at her phone. I see an opportunity here, she sighed.

Kim first removed his top and pulled her hair sideways to kiss Adriel's packs passionately. Adriel stared at Kim but saw Jazmine's face displayed in front of him. The buzzing phone disrupted his thoughts. Frustrated, Kim questioned him.
"Who keeps blowing your phone?" Kim stopped kissing him.
"Probably no one important," he grabbed Kim closer.
She leaned beside the lamp stand and saw Jazmine's name on the Notification Center. With bitter in her heart, she hurriedly got off on top of him and raced for the phone.

'Yesterday evening was fun, let's do it again,' the phone dinged.
"Who is it?" Adriel wore his T-shirt.
Kim just froze and stared at Adriel.
"What the fuck is going on!" She screamed.
"What's wrong?" Adriel reached for his phone and froze too.
"Nothing happened yesterday," he defended himself.
"So why do you have her number then?" She raised a point.
"We were planning the party together," Adriel said, "she was buying food for the party."
Kim nodded her head in disappointment. The phone dinged again.
'I loved the part where you grabbed my waist and chased me naked around the house' the message chimed.
Four eyes were glued to the screen and more gasps escaped their mouths.

"She's bluffing," Adriel stammered.
He was running out of truthful points.
"Why didn't you delete the number then!" She yelled.
"I was about to," Adriel scratched his head.
"Then," she raised her hands, "what happened last night?" She said, almost in tears.
"Nothing," Adriel held her hands but she resisted, "please believe me," he pleaded.
He didn't want to discuss the bathroom incident, that would start one hell of a fire. She stormed out of the room and rushed downstairs.
"Babe!" Adriel ran downstairs.

"Don't touch me!" She opened the French door and stepped out.
Jazmine appeared and grabbed Adriel's arm.
"It's for the best," she spoke.
"Fuck you!" Adriel yanked his arm from her grasp, "babe!" He yelled near the white Porsche.
"I hope you'll have wonderful kids together," she sobbed in her car, "I really hope your parents will approve such a love story," she drove off.

Adriel watched Kim leave, probably for good.
"Hey," Jazmine stopped Adriel, "let me explain," she pleaded.
"Out of my way bitch!" He marched to his bedroom and shut the door.

"We can talk about it," Jazmine's persisting knock frustrated Adriel.
Adriel groaned and opened the door so fast that Jazmine almost touched his hairless chest.
"The fuck's wrong with you?" Adriel growled.
She gracefully pulled back her hair to reveal her  dangling earrings on her tiny ears.
"I just want to talk," she stared at the floor, embarrassed of what she committed earlier.

A while ago, Jazmine tried everything to let Adriel out of her mind but there was something about him, that made her stomach lurch with excitement. Butterflies danced in her guts and an overwhelming electricity coursed through her entire body. She wanted that for the rest of her life, I guess that's why she can't let go.

Jazmine tried watching horror, thriller and romantic movies last night. She even tried to please herself anyhow by massaging her luscious breasts and rubbing her thighs together but all for the short run. Adriel, however, offered more by just looking at her. Most of the times, her panties were wet by a simple glance. 

"So talk!" He snapped Jazmine out of her fantasy land.
She jerked at the harsh response and tears slowly filled her brown eyes.
"Don't mind me," she sniffed and wiped her tears with her index finger.