In the beginning

I appreciate those that are reading and voting and liking. You have entirely made me the happiest guy on wattpad!!! Thank you so so much.

Kim held the lid to avoid it from falling. The traditional method of making popcorns.
"I'm truly sorry," Kim apologized, again.
"No worries," Jazmine replied as Kim scurried back to the lounge.

"So, how did it go," Adriel slid his phone into his left pocket.
"It went well," Kim approached Adriel and ran her fingers lightly on Adriel's jawline, "what time are your parents coming home?"
"Late in the evening," he responded, "why?"
"Let's go for a swim," she held his hand and escorted him outside.

She removed her clothes and bit her lip. She revealed a firm, purple bra accompanied by flattering purple panties. She ran towards the water.
"Cannonball!" She yelled in midair before touching the water.
The cold water splashed Adriel's face leaving him breathless. He gasped for air before running towards the pool.
Kim screamed and laughed when Adriel dragged her underwater. They both got to the surface and Adriel snuggled closer to Kim.

"Guys, I made popcorn," Jazmine entered the lounge and found an empty couch.
She sighed and placed the dish on the coffee table to search for the mischievous teenagers.
She laughed at the thought of it but froze and frowned when she saw Adriel kissing Kim in the swimming pool.
"It's his girl," Jazmine reassured herself as she started breathing in and out rapidly as if she had a heart attack.
She sat on one of the outside chairs and made quick glances at the loving couple that moaned every time and laughed after every kiss.

Jazmine continued staring and got a bit aroused by the view. Adriel caught Jazmine staring and smiled at her without Kim realizing it. Jazmine, shocked at how she got busted, scratched her hair and looked the other way. Embarrassed enough, she stood up and left.
Adriel continued laughing at what occurred between him and Jazmine, the youngest maid he has ever come across.

Kim jumped out of the glamorous, blue pool and sat on the ledge.
"Come here," her seductive tone reeled Adriel in between her open legs that swayed gently in the water.
She bent down to kiss Adriel who was still enjoying the water.
"I think I have to leave," she stopped kissing him, "before your parents arrive," she pecked his cheek and stood up to enter the lovely house.
She wore her white outfit that was stuffed in her purse and entered the immaculate Porsche.

"Bye babe," she reversed the car and screeched on the driveway. She was gone.

Adriel sighed and sat in the lounge. He finally heard an irritating knock. Tired, he walked lethargically to the French door. Of course, the notorious sister.
"Where were you?" He opened the door to look at his annoying sister.
"At a friend's house," she stood there, wearing  a sunny dress and matching wedges, "now move!" She shoved Adriel aside.
Adriel clenched his jaw and stayed composed, closing the French door.

Jazmine entered the lounge and froze. Seeing Adriel busy on his phone, made her wonder if she was intruding.
"I'm sorry,I'll leave," she said, making a complete turn, back to the kitchen.
"Stay!" He barked.
She turned around to stare at his watery eyes.
"Please stay," his voice softer this time.
She approached Adriel with caution and noticed him wiping his tears.
"Hey what's wrong?" she sat beside him.
"It feels like there's no hope for this family. Everyone's out and about. I mean it's a family,
divided you know?" He sniffed and stared at Jazmine's hazy eyes.

"It's alright," she assured him, "I'm here," she smiled to make him feel better.
It actually worked. He laughed and accidentally placed his hand on Jazmine's thigh. She gasped as they both saw his hand sink deeper, in between her legs. He squeezed it a little and Jazmine closed her eyes at the sensational feeling.

 He squeezed it a little and Jazmine closed her eyes at the sensational feeling

She cleared her throat and laughed at the awkwardness between them.
"Oh, I'm sorry," Adriel retreated and shook his head, "I don't know what got into me," he stared at Jazmine.
"It's okay," she smiled and stood up, "I'm going to cook," she opened her mouth to reveal her front row teeth.
She walked away, slowly to the kitchen.
"Again, I'm sorry," he said before she disappeared into the kitchen.

She switched on the flat,in-built, black stove. She grabbed a grey pot and poured some water into it. She placed the pot on one of the bigger panels of the stove and sighed. She thought of the event that occurred in the lounge. She didn't want Adriel to stop squeezing  her smooth thighs. She looked at her thigh once more and smiled at the idea of him kissing her and caressing her and...

Don't forget the pool incident, she reminded herself. He's happy with his girlfriend and besides he's quite young. But again, is age really going to separate what she has for the eighteen year old, Adriel Jones? She thought once more whilst cutting the onions on the wooden board.

Adriel dug his sweaty hands into his curly hair and sighed whilst standing up. Let me gym he told himself, maybe that will make me feel better he said whilst climbing the endless fleet of stairs.