Morning sweetheart

"Are you okay?" Jazmine tried to get Adriel up on his feet.
"Don't touch me!" He sat sprawled on the floor.
He stared at Jazmine with a frown spread across his shattered face.
"We're no longer friends," he clenched his jaw and managed to stand up.
With a limping leg, he struggled upstairs and closed his bedroom door.

Jazmine sighed at the thought of losing Adriel. It was unbearable for her at this point in time. How can I win his trust? She thought as she cleaned the living room.
She looked upstairs, where his door lay shut and thought about it through and through. I'm crazy for him, she sighed once more.

Jazmine entered her room and sat at the edge of her bed.
Tired, she removed her dress and slid into her covers. The tingling sensation she felt under her covers made her realize that it was a good idea to sleep naked.
Okay, just think of Adriel, she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

Adriel grunted as he limped his way to his MacBook Air that stood lifelessly on his bedside

Come on, he muttered under his breath that smelled of blood. The laptop screen brightened and Adriel hesitantly pressed the FaceTime button.
Come on baby! He muttered harshly. It beeped and Kim's face appeared. Adriel sighed in relief and threw the laptop on top of the bed.
"What is it?" She played with her hair.
"Just wait," Adriel grunted as he slept on the bed.
His leg was really messed up now and the current pain was excruciating.

"Look I'm sorry about what happened today," he smiled to suppress the pain.
"I'm sorry for bringing up Trent," she spoke, "are you alright?" She spoke with concern.
"I'll be fine," he tensed his face.
"You always say that," she laughed hysterically, "like that time when you...," she stopped talking and stared at Adriel.

"What's that noise?" She spoke over the phone.
Adriel grunted as he stood up to check the house for any intruders.
"Careful!" She shouted as Adriel entered the hallway.
Adriel walked slowly and stealthily as he entered the bathroom door.
His heart beat really fast as he held the door handle slowly. The door opened and a naked Jazmine stood there, shocked. Adriel tried to walk away but her firm breasts froze Adriel in his tracks. She stepped a bit closer to Adriel. Why waste a precious opportunity, she thought.

"Sorry," Adriel looked away, "I thought it was an intruder."
"It's fine," she yawned and folded her hands to cover her cold nipples.
She modeled to her room and closed the door.

Adriel's breathing was rapid and adrenaline coursed through his body. What was that for? He demanded an answer but that can wait, until he's done talking to Kim.
"Is everything okay babe?" Kim spoke after seeing Adriel approach the laptop.
Wide eyed, he huffed and responded.
"I'm fine," he said, "it's just the maid."
"That bitch!" She rolled her eyes, "she needs to get fired."
"No need for that," Adriel laughed at his jealous girlfriend.
"She's dangerous babe," Kim pleaded.
"We'll find something to do with her," he said.

So this girl wants me to leave, Jazmine sighed as she leaned naked against Adriel's cold bedroom door.
We'll see about that, she muttered under her breath as she walked to her cold room. She covered her freezing body and imagined Adriel wrapping her body with his muscular arms. Kim has to go, she sighed as she turned over. I'll make sure she does, a wide grin spread across her face.

Adriel yawned and noticed Jazmine drinking coffee.

He scratched his hair and yawned loudly this time

"Hey there," Jazmine smiled as she put the mug down.
Adriel didn't buy the kindness so Jazmine cleared her throat.
"Eggs are on the stove," her voice cracked.

Adriel nodded and grabbed his plate. What was frightening was that Adriel was probably displeased with her marvelous body especially her luscious breasts let alone her unethical behaviour. She was losing him faster than she imagined. But she had no choice, she couldn't let him go.

"Hey, I'm sorry for what happened over the couple of hours," she approached him slowly, "I thought you felt the same way for me and I'm truly sorry," her voice cracked under the intense pressure she felt around her lover.

She was completely vulnerable around Adriel which made her extremely uncomfortable. He was the only guy that raced through her mind day and night.

"You actually thought there was something between us," he scoffed.

He poured the rest of the coffee and stared at her with unruly eyes.

"I don't see you that way," he slurped the black coffee, "we can only be friends."

Jazmine was hurt by the words pouring out of Adriel's mouth. the word 'friend' spun in her head as faint echoes.

"Right," she rubbed her thighs and excused herself.

He saw her evacuate the room, with watery eyes. Let me confront her and tell her that I'm confused at the moment, he frowned. No, let it wait. For the meantime, let me suppress the feelings I have for Jazmine, he sighed, with sorrow highlighted in his brown eyes.