Chapter 6

"Go away!"

"You know what I am now, Valley?"

"Get out of my room, Demon!"

"Valley, Valley, Valley. I wasn't going to hurt you-"

"Liar!" she hissed, knowing fully well what It was going to do.

"You were going to kill me. You were going to steal my soul," she said, wishing desperately that she was with Cedric.

"I wasn't going to kill you. I wasn't going to 'steal your soul'. At least, not all of it. And, it wouldn't hurt. If you didn't fight it, I wouldn't have hurt you. Now, let's try again, shall we?"

"NO."

Valley shot up, and flew toward the door, banging on it.

"Help! Someone! HELP!"

She screamed for help, until another agent opened it.

"What's going on?"

"Miss Marcey is having a nervous breakdown. Help me sedate her, and then we can just leave her here for lunch-"

"She can be sedated and stay here, but she can't miss a meal. It's against the rules."

"Alright," the agent gave her a secret smile, and started toward Valley. She screamed, and started to try to push through the door. The other guard grabbed her wrists, and the Demon grabbed her waist. They hauled her to the bed together, and she continued fighting against them.

Something sharp pressed into her arm, and the world went dark.