Miss President

Lisa's POV

"Lisa!,Wake up!".My cousin jisoo shouted,i covered my ears in annoyance,what does this chicken lover want to wake me up so early in the morning.

She kept on shouting and she even open my windows curtain."Get up!,do you want to be late on our first day?".
I jumped out of my bed,how can i forget that its my first day at my new school?.

I quickly go to the bathroom and took a shower,ignoring the fact that jisoo is still in my room."Hahaha,got you manobangs its still 7:30,youre so dumb not to check the time first".

"Damn you chicken turtle rabbit kim!".I shouted,i swear once i get out in this bathroom i'll strangle her to death for waking me up so early.

I finished my bath and wear a simple white shirt and black pants,i used my expensive perfume that was gift given to me from my parents.I walk downstairs and saw my cousin jisoo already stuffing her mouth with chicken,she didnt even bother to wait for me and just eat the chicken by herself.

"Chu!,i want to eat too you greedy ass chikin!".I grab the bucket of chicken from her hand and lift it up."Give  it to me you tall ass giraffe!".She kept on jumping to reach it then all the sudden i feel weak,fuck,shes being unfair shes using her powers on me.

I dropped the bucket of chicken and she quickly grab it before it fell on the floor."Not fair!,why did you curse me!"."Nah ah,i didnt"."Liar you did!,i suddenly feel weak beacause you curse me,its not like the wind make me weak".

Me and jisoo unnie always bicker,she is the only person that understands me and protects also my family.They knew that im born without power and i always go home with bruise or a broken bone because i was always beaten by my classmates.

When my family heard it they send jisoo unnie to look over me.She always protects me and would curse people that took advantage of me because im poweress.Whenever i think that im powerless i think that i shouldnt have been born in this world.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when jisoo unnie flicked my forhead."Hey lis, you seemed to be in deep thoughts,is something bothering you?".I shake my head and just smile i wish i also have a power.

"Unnie its almost time we should go to school now,im excited..."."And scared at the same time but dont worry lis i got your back".She added,shes right im scared on how our classmates will react,most of my classmates bullies me and makes fun of me in school saying i dont deserve to be there.

At Hanyang University...

Jisoo's POV

I dragged my cousin inside the campus since its both our first day and i know shes a shy type,good thing were both classmates so i can watch over her,sometimes i also feel sorry for her because i always hear her crying at her room saying why is she so useless and why dont she just die.

"Chu my arm!,you almost pulled it out!".She yelled and i just laugh at her."Were gonna be late and its your fault,you sleep again".I strike back,she just rolled her eyes and poutes.

Where is that goddamn room i said on my mind while looking at the names that was written outside their door."Chu!,i found it its history right?, our first subject?".I nodded and she pulled me infront of the room.

"Should we get inside?".She said while fidgeting her fingers."Duh!,we should whats the point of going to school if you won-"."Fine,fine".She cut me off probably because she was so irritated,im just stating facts here.

When we walked inside the classroom almost all the people inside room stopped what theyre doing and looked at our direction.Lisa seemed to be uncomfortable so i held her hand and squeez it.Lisa and i sat at the back of the class,she sat near the window and i just sat beside her.