Heirarchy Position

Jisoo's POV

"Are you okay lisa?".I said as i grab her hand she looks like a frozen ice.She nod her head her mouth still hang open.The guy already fled the scene.

"If your bae didnt came you could have been alread-"."Shes not my bae chu!".She shouted irritatedly.I held her hand and drag her back in our table."Second day of school and you already got so many fans lis".

"E-eh?"."Look over there".I pointed some students that has been eyeing lisa since earlier."Whatever chu".We continued to talk until the bell rang,we pick our things and headed to our classroom.

Our prof started his next lesson i thought hes going to send us to another realm again."Okay everyone,stand up and follow me".He said and we all stand uo and followed him were pretty much clueless in where were going so we just follow him.

He led us to a huge gym field.Me and lisa looked at the huge place its so amazing."Okay i'll give you guys each of this martial arts uniform so you can change and after this we will test your body's physical endurance in a battle"

Third Person's POV

The prof already gave each of his student a uniform.They all sat outside of the huge mat.The prof informed them the instruction and ask them to warm up and get ready for a fight.

The instruction are simple,no one is allowed to use powers secondly no one outside the mat is allowed to help their friend,third if the enemy surrenders the battle is over and last if the enemy refuses to surrender,he/she should knock his/her enemy out of the mat.

Lisa and jisoo warmed up together,some pair of eyes has been looking and glaring at them since earlier."Well i'll grab this opportunity to have my revenge on that brat".A girl said while looking at lisa.

The prof blew his whistle."Times up!".He said and the students gather he was holding a jar with paper containing each students name.
"Okay for the first match lets have...Nayeon vs Jeongyeon".

The two get inside the match and bow to each other.When the prof blows his whistle the two started to attack each other,both of them are really good.The two looked so exhausted,nayeon grab jeonyeons wrist and kick her right leg then she threw her out of the mat.

The students clapped their hands but the prof shook his head."Miss nayeon im affraid you used your power therfore im announcing jeongyeon as the winner".All of the studens got shocked."I know that your powers are reading your enemies future movements,for those who will try to cheat again i'll drop you out of this school".

Nayeon rolled her eyes and sat beside jennie while jeongyeon sat beside her friends."Lets begin the second match...Jennie vs Lisa".Lisa and jisoos eyes widdned then they both looked at jennie,the girl has an evil smirk platered on her face while looking at lisa.

Lisa's POV

God am i that unlucky?,i said to myself as i placed myself inside the mat i looked at jennie she seemed excited."Why does it have to be her".I whispered as we both bow to each other.

The prof blows his whistle and jennie quickly ran towards me.She kicked me but i grab her leg and puch it using my arm i saw her hissed in pain.cocky...

She tried to punch me again but then again i caught her fist and twisted her arm."Now youve done it bitch!".She shouted and open her palm and grab my arm and break it."Lisa!".I heard jisoo shouted."Let them be miss kim".The prof added.

I held my left arm,it fucking hurts so much i cant feel my left hand anymore.I was caught off guard and she uses that moment to attack me,she kicked my stomach so hard causing me to cough blood.Why am i so useless?.