Revelation

Third Person's POV

A day passed when they found rose now they are set off to find the other two."My back hurts so much".Jisoo said while trying to reach and rub her back.

"Mine too,we said take it easy on us but you almost killed us".Rose complained and glared at the two guardians."Were not even fighting real that time,what more if we really used our powers that time".Chewie said.

"Huhu lisa carry me my back hurts so much that i can't even walk".Jisoo said and tried to jump on lisa's back but the girl dodge her."My body hurts from that rough training too,i can't carry you chu sorry".

Lisa said and jisoo whined,seulgi looked at the whining girl and sat infront of her while her back is facing jisoo's front."Hop on,i'll carry you instead".Jisoo hesitated at first but still ended up being carried by seulgi.

"T-thanks seulgi...am i not heavy?".Seulgi shake her head but almost passed out at how heavy jisoo is."N-no problem,actually your as light as a feather".

Jisoo blushed but hide her face in seulgi's neck unintentionally,it tickled seulgi but the girl stopped herself from laughing at jisoo."Lovebirds?".Lisa teased but jisoo didn't react she's not going to let lisa tease her.

"One more word from you lisa and i swear you will meet the ground".Lisa shut her mouth and continued walking."Why can't we just teleport to them sana...if only that stupid car didn't ran out of gas".

"We can...but the maximum number of people that me and chewie can teleport are only 2".Sana explained.

"That means when you guys teleport,the other two will be left alone here?".Sana nodded."So it means you have to teleport us by partners?".Rose said.

"Not really the place is far,it will take us 15 mins to get there that".Chewie explained."If we teleport back to bring the other two it will take 45 mins to get there".Sana said.

"Thats pretty long,you know what let's just walk instead".Lisa said and continued walking but unfortunately she fell inside a hole."What the heck".Lisa rubbed her butt,whining because of the pain.

"Lisa are you okay down there?".Rose said."Yep,i just fell inside a 15ft deep hole,it doesn't hurt that much".Lisa sarcastically said.

"Very funny lisa,you know what get out there by yourself".Rose rolled her eyes."I-i can't...i feel so weak,it's like something's draining my energy".Lisa said her vision already blurred and she can't even stand anymore.

"Hold on i'll get you out there".Rose summoned her water dragon to get lisa outside the pit but when her dragon entered the whole it disappeared."What where did my dragon go?...what kind of sorcery is this".

"Q-quick get me out here i don't feel very well...please help".Lisa said weakly the others are already panicking."Fine,no choice we have to jump inside".Rose said and was about to jump but sana stopped her.

"Don't that pit sucks energy from living things,it's too risky to jump,we have to get her out of there without using any abilities".Sana said."Why don't you fly inside and get her instead".Seulgi said still carrying the sleeping jisoo on her back.

"I can't there's a strong barrier that doesn't allow us guardians to fly inside".Chewie explained while looking at the pit."Ahhh!!!".Lisa screamed in pain her whole body is shaking,she felt being tortured by thousands of needles poking her body.

"Lisa!,hang in there we'll get you out".Rose is panicking even seulgi but they can't do anything,if they use their abilities it will only strengthen the energy inside the pit.

"Why the fuck.is there even a pit in the middle of nowhere!".Rose said,seulgi think for a minute and an idea poped out of her mind."Why don't i go instead,you said living things right?...i think i can get lisa out".