Battle field

Lisa's POV

Me and jisoo unnie are already in the field our enemies were yeri,dahyun,chaeyoung and wendy.Im shocked when wendy said that she will fight us im about to colapse.

Bunch of smurfs...

I thought to myself,the instruction are simple if we surrender the battle is over but there will be consequences and if we won we will be placed in the heirarchy of this school.

If we fought with one another later if the other cant continue the fight the battle is over and the last one to be standing on the field will win.The match is one on one.

"God help me..."I whispered to myself while looking at the smurfs,they may look small but they look powerfull why did this school has this rule again?.

"Okay let the first match begin,jisoo vs dahyun".The two step inside the field then suddenly a barrier appeared protecting the field so that the destruction they will cause will only be inside the field and so that no one can interfere.

"Chu fighting!".I shouted then the match started.

Jisoo's POV

The matched has began im not nervous,im confident that i will win this but im worried for lisa,how am i gonna help her if theres a barrier.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when dahyun fired a beam directly towards my face,goodthing i was quick to react and dodge."Not bad".She said."You too".I looked at the ground and cursed it then it formed a deep hole causing for her to fell inside.

I think i won already,basic,i was about to turn but a beam was fired directly to my leg making it wounded."I guess you understimated me"."Tsk,nice move dahyun".

I saw lisa was shouting out the barrier she looked worried,this idiot cares for me but she never cares for herself.I turned to dahyun and mutter some words looking directly to her clothes and all of the sudden her clothes lit up on fire.

"Ahh!".She shouted and point a laser beam to my arm but i dodged it,she looked in extream pain because of the fire.I took the chance to run over her and kick her back making her stumble on the ground on her knees.

"Not fair!".She yelled and was about to shot me but i paralyze her so that she cant move anymore."Its over".I said she just scofed."Fine i give up,its not like you have already won,you paralyze me".

"I did its my powers its useless if i wont use it".I stated then the barrier dissapeard and i saw the tall lady that was talking to lisa earlier."Congratulations jisoo you won,prepare to fight wendy in the next round".

"Yeah,sure".I said and i saw lisa running towards me."Chu!, your right leg its bleeding!".
"Nah im fine you should be worried for yourself lis".
"Dont worry chu im always prepared...to die".

I smacked her head this girl has the audacity to joke i this situation."Lisa please go inside the field now were starting the second match,you'll fight yeri".The tall girl called.

"Lisa just surrender when you gey inside okay?"."Trust me chu i will fight".She said then went inside the field,the barrier appeared again sorrounding the field.

"Break your legs lis!".I shouted and she just pouted on my direction.

Lisa's POV

Im gonna die...I said to myself then joy shouted."Let the second match begin".After she shouted the girl throw bombs at my direction which i glady dodge before my body became roasted.

"Mommy im scared...".I whispered to myself,she throw a smoke bomb and dissapeared in the smoke."Your lisa right?".A voice coming from behind me,i punched the air to clear it and protect myself if shes going to attack me.