Encounter

Lisa's POV

"I have enough of your shit,Jennie".I stood up,i can feel the power rushing throughout my body."How cocky just because you flicked my fire ball away doesnt mean you have the strenght to beat me".

Jennie smirked evily while looking at me."I know what you are lisa,a punching bag in middle school and that jisoo is just protecting you".I gritted my teeth and my hand turns into a fist.

"That might be in the past but im not going to bring it to my present,i promised myself i will overcome all this problems thanks to my families and friends effort...and i wont quit now".I said firmly and she run towards me she blasted the wound on my left hand.

"Ahh!".I screamed in pain i looked at her she was about to punch me but i quickly dodge her and punch her stomach,she backed away while holding her stomach.

Jennie's POV

I held my stomach that blow hurts so much,i looked at her...no way shes regenerating her wounds already healed.Her right eye glows into a light purple color.Her aura changed into an intimidating one,ive seen this one before.

I was about to attack but i was shocked when she teleported beside me and grab my right hand then freezes it,what?...its impossible you can only have two to three abilities  how come she has many?.

Its possible but only irene can wield a power like that,irene has 5 abilities she  is just powerful and special in that case,since her family also came from a powerful clan.

"What the heck are you?".I asked confusedly her left eye glow purple and her right eye is just normal.She dashed towards my direction but i used my other ability and that is wind manipulation.

I created a tornado and attacked her using it but i was surprised when she mirrored my attack.I was knocked on the ground my knees became weak and all of my energy is nowhere to be found.

"The answer to your question is simple im a human like you to jennie".She gave my face a hard blow and i passed out.

Jisoo's POV

I was walking towards my car when i saw a two familiar figure."Tae and bam?".I said the two turned their heads on my direction and run towards me to give me a hug.

"Yow chu,its been a long time how have you been?".Taehyung asked and showed me his boxy smile."Im fine i was just heading home lisa might be worried if i got home late".

"Really? because we just met lisa inside the bar earlier".Bambam said while looking at me confusedly."Maybe she went out too i better go home now see ya guys".

"Bye chu and take care".Bambam said and walked away with taehyung.I got into my car and drive home quickly.When i arrived i noticed that lisa's car wasnt here yet.

I went inside the house and put all the things that i bought in the table,i decided to watch a movie since lisa isnt home yet.An hour passed im getting anxious about that girl she isnt home yet.

I called tae and bambam's number but the two of them said the same thing."After we got out of the bar lisa also went out and we never saw her after that".I sighed,i grab my keys and drove to the bar where tae and bambam saw lisa.

I stopped my car and got out."Wait thats lisa's car but they said she already left the bar".I went inside the bar and looked for lisa but i didnt found her."Where are you manoban.

Third Person's POV

Jisoo searched the whole place but she still couldnt find lisa.She looled at her car and notice a syringed on the ground,she picked the syringed up and there are still some liquid inside it.