The Day

Third Person's POV

All the schools participants have gathered on the schools ground.The tournament is held inside the most famous battle field of Trinity.

Lisa is a bit nervous since they only have a week of training and their enemy look scary.Irene,Suho,Wendy,Jennie,Joy,Dahyun,Kai,Jisoo,Chaeyoung and Lisa sit on the seats and watch the ceremony begin.

There were loud cheers and students shouting.Lisa's nervousness just grew higher seeing too many students watching them."Im going to pass out chu...".

Jisoo smaked lisa's head and shake her shoulders."Idiot dont you dare pass out today".Lisa gulped and look at the crowd.

Lisa's POV

"Fuck this im out".Lisa said and stood up."Where the hell are you going lisa?".Jisoo said while holding my wrist."Im going to pee wanna come with me?".

"Do it fast,we still have to warm up".Irene said i nodded and walked my way towards the comfort room,i looked at the battle ground it looks so amazing.There were torches and flags of diferent schools.

I didnt notice that i already bumped into someone,i look at the person."Ouch watch were your going...".The person said while dusting her clothes.

"Im sorry its my fault,i wasnt looking on my way,Lisa btw".I said and reach my hand out."Ji Eun".The girl said and shake my hand."I gotta to go by Ji Eun"."Call me Iu".

"Okay then bye iu lets meet again".I said and walked back to my teams seat,im not really going to pee,its just an excuse so i can stroll for awhile.

When i cameback jisoo smacked my head so hard and irene is glaring at me,what did i do wrong now?."What took you so long lisa,you only have 10mins left to warm up".

I scratch the back of my neck,i cant tell her that i lie but i knew for sure that irene already knows."Warm up lisa and wear this after".Irene said coldly and handed me the uniform..

The uniforms amazing its like were really going to a battle."Cool...".Irene glared at me,what did i do this time."5mins left hurry,i dont want your face to wipe the battle grounds floor".Irene coldly said.

"Yes Hyun".I warmed up and wear the uniform that irene gave me.When i finished we heard a trumpet blow."All the participants please gather at the battle grounds and stand infront on your schools flag".

Third Person's POV

The participants walked to their designated area and stand infront of their schools flag."We are now starting the battle between 10 famous and powerful schools".The announcer said.

While lisa was cheking the huge arena she saw someone shes familiar with."Hey iu".Lisa shouted while waving her hands,iu looked at her way and also waved her hands.

"Your also a participant?".Lisa asked since iu is just infront of their team.Iu nodded."Guess were enemies then".Iu said and lisa agreed."I wont go easy on you".Lisa said and iu laughed on the other side.

"Okay the school that will fight first is already choosen,here is the results,Heilem University Vs. Sirch University".The announcer said through the speakers.

"Guess i'll fight first,get ready lisa".Iu said and her team prepared."Here comes the students of Heilem university and their positions".

The big screen flashed five picture of students.