Confession

Irene's POV

I was standing behind the bush waiting if either kai or suho will come and get the flag.Minutes passed but not single one of them came i suddenly remembered lisa.

I imediately left my position and started to find lisa,i was shocked when the place turned dark and foggy,clouds starting to form in the sky and i hear the loud thunder.I covered my ears using my hands,im scared of thunder and lighning.

I heard a shout but it wasnt clear enough for me to hear.A lightning that looks like a dragon came down from the sky,i closed my eyes and prepared myself for the impact the place was kinda foggy thats why i didnt know who caused it.

When i opened my eyes i saw kai and suho were both tied in some sorth of like an electrict rope.I saw lisa grabbed the flag from suho's back she turned to my direction and hugged me.

"We won didnt we?".She asked i nodded my head."We did its all thanks to you".I said and caressed her back,she didnt talk back so i pulled away from the hug.

She passed out,that lightning no doubt lisa is the cause of that,it sucked all her energy away."Lisa!".I heard jisoo shouted and approached us."What happened to her irene?".Jisoo asked i can see panick in her eyes.

"She passed out because of using too much energy".I said,i examined her body she doesnt have a single scratch or bruise."Is that so,then give her to me i'll bring her to the infirmary".Jisoo said

"The infirmary is already closed,i suggest you let me take her home".I said and wrapped lisas arm on my neck."I'll help you lets bring he home,wait...your going to bring lisa to your unit?".

Jisoo asked i saw her widdened her eyes."No dummy,ofc we'll brought her to your house".I said jisoo nodded and wrapped lisa's other arm on her neck this girl is heavy.

"What about us?".I looked at suho and kai the electrict rope still didnt disapeared."Free yourself your the king right?".I said and turned my back from them.

"Wait do you know where we live?".Jisoo asked,i shake my head."Nope,thats why your here you'll point out the way to your house".We put lisa on the backseat,i stayed there with her and put her head on my lap.

"Okay then,lets go".Jisoo said and started the engine."Dont crash us okay".Lisa said i was shook i thought she passed out,did she just answer jisoo while sleeping."Dont be shocked irene,that's what she'll definetly say when she is awake".

I nodded my head,what a weird habbit manoban.I interwined her hands with me and dozed of to sleep.

Third Person's POV

Both irene and jisoo sucessfully put lisa on her bedroom,irene was amazed when she saw lisa and jisoo's place it was neat except for lisas bedroom it looks like a huge disaster.

Jisoo waved her hand and bid her goodbye to irene since she needs to go back to school and continue their match.Irene cleaned lisa's room since she cant bear to look at a messy place.

After cleaning irene decided to cook food for her and lisa before the tall girl wakes up.She opened the fridge and get the things she needed to prepare their food.

After cooking irene placed the food at the table and decided to check up on lisa.When she opened lisas bedroom the girl is still sleeping.She sat on the bed beside lisa and examined lisa's features.

She smiled to herself thinking that this pretty handsome person is having a crush on her."I didnt know that your this handsome lisa,but your such an air-filled headed person".

She pinched lisa's cheek and the sleeping girls eyebrows furrowed."So cute".Irene said,she was about to stand up but lisa put her hand on irene's waist and pulled the pettite woman beside her.