Participants

Seulgi's POV

After the drama that suho caused in the cafeteria,me lisa and jisoo walked irene to her classroom,i can also sense that jisoo is uncomfortable whenever she sees me.

"Is this is your classroom?".I asked and she nodded shyly."Hyun goodluck on your class".Lisa said and i saw irene's cheek light in a pink tint.Lisa hugged her and she seemed to be taken aback to what lisa did but she eventually hugged her back.

"See you around irene and can i talk to you later after school?"."Sure seul where do you wanna meet?"."At your office,i'll go there and wait for you".She  nodded her head and walk inside her classroom.

"So what do you want to talk about with hyun?".Lisa asked i can feel that this kid is a little jealous."I just want to apologize to her,why did you ask are you jealous?".

"N-no why would i be".She pouted and continue to walk towards our classroom,leaving me and jisoo behind."W-wait lisa!".Before jisoo could even run to lisa i grab her wrist.

"Can we talk jisoo?".She didnt move so i held both of her shoulders and force her to face me."If your thinking that i'll hurt your cousin because of the past your wrong".

She looked at my eyes."W-what exactly do you want to talk about?".I put my hand inside my pocket."I still havent move on from my parents".She looked at me with pitiful eyes.

"I-m sorry seulgi that you loose your parents in such a young age".

"Its okay,i just want to say that if ever lisa asked about the vision that im showing to her,please dont make her regret that she was born in this world".

"I know jisoo,im the one that keep on showing her those visions,i've been watching her for too long,shes kind and also can i ask you a favor?".

"What is it?".I smiled and looked at lisas figure that is slowly fading in the halls."Please make irene happy for me,i know lisa likes irene shes just scared to admit it".

Lisa's POV

"What is seulgi saying im jealous,why would i be im hotter than her anyway".Im getting irritated at the fact that shes going to talk to irene later.

"Monkey!,how dare you leave me earlier".Jisoo unnie said while twisting my ears."Ouch!,sorry!".I said while rubbing both my ears.

I looked at seulgi shes just laughing at the two of us but what caught my attention is that,the new guy named bogum is staring at me.Does this guy like me?,i just want to telepathecally tell him im gay.

He blinked his eyes a couple of times while looking at me.Did he red my mind or i telepathically told him gosh im amazing."Stop it you two the prof is coming any minute now".

When seulgi said that the prof walked in the class while placing his things on the desk."I have an announcement to make you kids better listen,the school is finding 10 representatives for elemination school".

Everyone started to shout wildy,whats an elemination school i whispered to myself."But the head of the school said we only have a week to train and he said that only the strongest students from this school can get in".

The students whined."I also saw some students in this room that can be a good representative for the elemination school".The prof looked at both jisoo and me.

"Miss jisoo and miss lisa do you want to participate at the tournament?".Jisoo looked at me and smirked,i know what shes up to."We both will".She said i jusy sigh,fuck this i will have to practice my combat skills if i ever get in.

The prof smiled and he continued his lesson,the whole day was boring for me as usual my mind is much occupied by seulgi talking to irene,is this jealousy?.I sighed loudly.