Kashtam..

Once he had finished lunch... Sar arrives for lunch.. lunch was sent.. L was fed by D and later all the ladies settle for lunch.. likewise the lunch session goes on.. until then Mu L was discussing the family happening.. of course she took every chance to speak high about her son.. let alone Mu to know about the entire after drama... Mu felt bad for M, how much alone she would have felt.. 

Mu knows how she would take things close to her heart.. even if she had met them only once.. a single word is enough to make her hurt.. if it were someone so close to her heart, she would have been broken inside out.. Though M holds all the best memories brushing off the unnecessary things.. He knows how she would mull within herself if P says a little low of her.. this brings the fear in Mu about the shattered trust.. if she cares, she cares once and for all.. she doesn't know to hate anyone.. even if the other person shows hatred, she just neglects the negativity about them.. she is so delicate as she was named.. 

more than anyone, Mu knows how much she loved to be a part of this house.. no this family.. her family.. for the first time he felt a little bad about everyone except for K,.. they all hurt her with improper questions and not giving a single chance to prove her innocence.. Though he was a little disappointed, K's concern and L sorry mend his silent wounds of his daughter.. 

Mu knows how short-tempered K used to be.. but after M, he is totally different... though the couple took time to blend in, but yes, they did succeed in making efforts to make this life balanced.. K was always under the wings of his family.. having taken M within his wings was proven by this act... if at all he had any care or affection or concern about M, he couldn't have defended about M, to his family for her, just for her.. that realization made Mu to take a calm breath.. for a moment, he felt grateful to have made a perfect decision about KM.. after lunch every one moved to the hall. Me went straight to nap not holding the drama... 

L : seri da konja neram paduthu irundhutu veyil thazhandhadhum poda.. ena purinjidha..

Mu : adhu ila ka.. looks at M..

M : ena pa.. adhu dan aththa soldranga la pa.. konja neram irundhutu ponga pa..

Mu : adhu ilaka.. P ku konjam odambu seri ila..

M : iyayo.. ena achu pa..

D : ena achu chithapa..

L : ena aachu da.. yen ipadi iruka..

Mu : pathara alavuku onum ilaka..

L : enada..

M : amavu ku enapa..

Mu : vazhakama irukuradhu dan ma.. mootu vali.. unaku dan theriyumae avaluku mootu vali vandha ava evalo sangada paduvanu.. nikka mudiyala.. utkara mudiyala.. paduthae dan ma kedakura.. 

D : doctor uh pathingala chithapa.. 

Mu : adhu elam pathachu ma.. adhu enamo soluvangalae.. han physiotherapy.. anga current kooda vechikitu dan iruka.. aana perusa onum kekala ma.. 

M : ozhunga check up kootitu poringala ilaya pa.. pona varam kooda vali parvala nu dane pa sonanga.. na pesinanae ama kita.. 

Mu : adhuku aparam pesiniya ma.. 

M : aparam kooda pesinen pa.. aana inga vandhutu pona piragu dan pesala.. elathayum pesa theriyudhula, idhu matum yen pa amma solala..

Mu : enga soldradhu.. adhu dan nenga rendu perum pesikiradhae ilayae.. ava phone panalum ne edukalanu sona.. phone edutha dane ma soldradhuku.. 

M : adhu vandhu pa.. seri na dan edukala.. nenga phone panirukalam la.. 

D : adhu dane chithapa nengalavadhu oru vartha solirukalam la.. M ya oru yettu vandhu pakka solirupen la.. ipo ivalo valiyoda irundhuruka matangala..