Thelivu..

As he was glancing their doorway wide open... to get her glimpse and at the same time.. with a heart not wanting her to come out.. somewhere inside him was alarming him that if she comes, she would be gone soon.. something inside was itching him to take a step crossing his line.. once in his life he wanted to drop down all his armors and wanted to take a step ahead.. 

After hearing an earful about her, his mind was wandering around M.. it was so much preoccupied with M.. as soon as she left the place to their small nest.. he wanted to see her.. he wanted to talk to her.. he wanted her to speak something.. maybe anything but not going away from him.. 

As his urge to see her grew.. itching for him, she walked to the doorway, stood waiting for his glimpse.. but she wasn't ready to come out.. she stood behind their door.. he knew she was peeping through the door to have a minute with him in their room.. amidst this trauma, for once he made a right decision.. 

K : han.. he was ready to join Mu for lunch to start a conversation with him.. but he didn't complete his nod noticing her peeping through the door.. ila anni... nenga elam sapdunga.. na konja neram poruthu sapdren.. 

L : neeyum kaalaila ozhunga sapdalayae da.. pasikalaya unaku.. L noticed D signaling Mu.. but pretend unnoticed.. as soon as M heard L voice she hid herself behind the door.. 

K : adhu.. looks at his room.. seeing M saree near the door.. han.. nenga poitae irunga.. na dho varen ma.. pinadiyae varen ma.. nenga ponga.. he rushed as much as possible to get rid of all three.. As D understood the urgency in his tone.. 

D : seri da seekiram va.. vanga aththa.. she wheeled L, Mu followed them.. all 3 were smiling to themselves..

Inside KM Room

M to herself : ipo avaha ulla varuvahala.. she was twisting her saree..

Outside KM Room

K to himself : ipo ulla polama.. poi ena pesradhu.. he was ruffling his hair.. 

Inside KM Room

M to herself : ore vela varalana.. bitting her nails..

Outside KM Room

K to himself : oru vela avalae velila vandha na.. holding his neck..

Inside KM Room

Inside KM Room

M to herself : avaha varalan ena.. epadiyachum velila poi avahala kekanumae.. epadi kekradhu.. 

Outside KM Room

K to himself : inum angayae dan nikra.. oru vela namba ula varanum nu nenaikiralo.. 

Inside KM Room

M to herself : avahala pathu kandipa ore oru mura.. kadaisiya keturanum.. na pona ungaluku parvalayanu.. she was determined..

Outside KM Room

K to himself : avala pathu oru mura kekanum.. keta.. he still had some doubts.. what if she misunderstands again.. biting his lips.. paravala.. edhukum oru mura keturanum.. kandipa avalo naal poganuma nu.. he was determined..

Both almost dashed at the entrance.. As soon as M was out of shock.. she backed away letting him in..

K : ey.. loosu.. pathu varadhu ila.. 

M : nenga variyanu enaku epadinga theriyum.. he looks up to her.. 

K within himself : seeing her eyes.. everything goes blank.. he blinks back breaking the eyelock.. he walks straight to the shelf.. keturu da kathiru.. kandipa poyae aganumanu keturu..