Yosanai..

As she was annoyed.. she roared at him.. Placing his finger on his lips, he nodded nothing like a child hearing his mother earful.. he gestured her to sleep bitinghis lips not to betray him again.. that bought a soft bump on her cheek as she obliged his gesture.. he made his setup as mentioned by his wife with an invisible smile visiblyfelt only hy him.. and put the light off to let her heated mind to rest.. letting the moon do its therapy.. as he turned the lighted off and settled on the mat.. he looked at her once.. he was very strict in following all of his routine.. looking at her sleeping face was also his routine.. so was hers.. after the moon.. it was her sun face which she looked upon before letting her lids have their goodnight kisses... she turned to the other side twisting her lips...

K within himself : amadiyo... as his brows arched up.. he held his heart consoling it to calm down a little, as if he said to her.. she settled to sleep after some peek-a-boo game with him.. he let out a huge sigh laying on his back as he got a glimpse of her peaceful sleeping face.. he didn't know when he tossed to face her.. so did she.. seeing her, his minds get clouded with many thoughts..

K within himself : ama ipo ena sona..

pidicha pogadhanu solanum.. pidikalana pogavendanu solanum.. adha vitutu yen poga vidama pananum.. edhuku ipadi pudikuma iruka vekanum..

K within himself : idhuku ena artham..

K within himself : idhu enadhu.. pidicha pogadhanu solanum.. pidikalana poga vendanu solanum.. ena sonanu seriya puriyalayae.. he looked up to the ceiling as if it would shower him with all the answers..

K within himself : pidicha pogadhanu solanum.. apadina.. he thinks.. nothing hit him.. pidikalana poga vendanu solanum.. yaara pidikalana.. thinks.. onum puriyala.. he pulls his beard down in place.. hugging himself with his other arm.. he was in deep thinking..

K within himself : pidicha pogadhanu solanum.. enatha pidicha.. oru vela.. his hazel eyes moves towards her direction.. and returned back to the ceiling.. avala pidichirundha poga vendanu solirukanumo.. adhu dan apadi sonalo.. seri.. apo pidikalana poga vendanu solanum.. idhuku ena arthama irukum.. avala pidikalana po nu dane sonalum.. poga vendanum epadi soluvanga.. he bites his lips with an unnoticed anger.. cha cha apadi irukadhu... he wasn't ready to think anything negative.. oru vela ipadi irukumo... ava poradhu pidikalana poga vendanu solirukanumo.. apo..

K within himself : finally he decoding her words.. adi paavi.. aaga motham na unta poga vendanum nu solirakanum adhu dane.. he scrunched his eyes as his lips smiled slapping his forehead.. for not understanding her.. As he understood the missing parts, he started to explore whatever he missed... he went back to collect all the pieces to arrange them rightly to know the actual puzzle.. the actual her..

for the first time in his life he had been silently listening to someone shouting on him except his amma or anni or anna.. which made him realize that somewhere she has won a soft spot for her in him.. else he would have reverted her as he usually does.. but even he if had wanted to revert something, he had nothing but confessing to her that even he didn't want her to let go of her or he wanted to apologize for his crime by saying her to go to her parents place without foreseeing the after effects..

he wasn't totally wrong from his point of view because he didn't know until today morning the impact of all those after effects.. but it was a mistake from her side too.. yes it was a blunder, as a husband, he should have known.. but as they weren't yet the Men and women.. to some extent both were wrong and right at the same time..

she did expect something but didn't ask.. yet she asked again with a clue.. doesn't her absence mean nothing to him.. like he says.. solamale siladhu elam purinjikanum.. that was what she exactly did..

he didn't know so he didn't say.. but he asked her to spit it out, whatever she had in her mind... like she says.. sonna dane'nga puriyum.. sollama epadi puriyum.. that was what he exactly did..

Whatever she said was eating his mind from going to sleep... even if he twist and toss he could hear her words as if she is buzzing near his ears.. yes she had an outburst.. somethings were pricking him inside.. he doesn't know why is her words bothering him so much..

K within himself : he looked at her.. ena pechu inaiku.. he held his head, which was aching with her words..

sandhoshama irukena ilayanu kooda ungaluku theriyadhu.. pona edhavadhu aagumanu kooda theriyadhu..

yes.. the later, he should have known it.. he just missed it at the right moment.. he did know about her.. he didn't have a close eye on her, yet he watched her, from a distance.. but doesn't express like her.. those words.. her words.. that pricked his heart.. he did know her mood from her eyes.. her voice.. her gestures... she was happy with him.. until he spit those words... yes, he was sure of it.. he felt little low that she didn't understand him at times..

enakunu vera yarum ilanu nethi dan therinjikiten.. purinjikiten..

as it echoed, his eyelids fluttered to resist his orbs from tearing, as he tears dissolved down.. a lump erupted.. he felt a lump in his throat reaching his head.. those words of her hurt him the most..

he still could remember her moist eyes.. those eyes looked into him, as if, she had lost, the ray of hope on him, that he will be there for her whatever it might be.. her expressive eyes felt empty after she said those.. she excepted something from him, and he failed her terribly to revert it back.. that hurt him..

na dan inga irukuradhu ungala pudikalala.. adhu dan vendanu solitayala..

K within himself : every time she said pidikala.. he totally hated that word.. pudikalandra varathayae pudikala.. avalo mura solita.. paavi.. na epo apadi sonen.. idhula ivala vendanu vera soldranga.. elathayum thappu thappa purinjikitu.. she connected all the wrong dots and ended up in seeing the wrong picture and his star were so wrongly aligned today letting him down every time.. he just rolled his eyes with a sigh..

but somethings felt good to hear.. somethings were unanswerable though.. somethings made him hold back her words.. somethings showed him the urge to confess.. but he didn't.. At the end of the day he understood that he too meant something.. something more important to her, so does she to him... the only thing is that he didnt vent it out like her.. nor did he voice it out.. Everything of his.. every tiny gesture of his was keenly noticed, she knew him more than him, he knew as she voiced it out.. but he had to admit that he knew lesser than her, about her.. he had to read her better to understand her..

Though she noted everything about him more than him, in this issue she got him wrong, that too because of his words.. he thought to himself that he had to correct this for heaven sake.. no.. he didn't wanted her to keep on repeating Pudikala.. Vendam.. he just couldn't take it..

somewhere inside, there bloomed a love, which they didn't notice.. but the seeding has successfully sown... it's just that they had to water and nurture it carefully to enjoy their fruit of love.. he promised to himself, that she will understand him or he would somehow make her understand.. he consoled himself to face her once before shutting his eyes..

K to her : unkita apadi sonadhu thappu dan manichiru.. manichiru.. he whispered to her as he shut his eyes capturing her visage..