Sandhosham..

Outside the house

Mu : apo na varata ma..

M : nods.. seri pa.. Mu brushed her head lovingly.. he can understand what M was going through.. she holds an reasonable anger..

he knows.. her anger vanishes with a simple sorry.. she is still the same kid who gets annoyed soon.. at the same time recovers back in express speed.. true, her anger vanishes with heartfelt sorry.. she is still the small angel whom he pampered everyday on his lap and shoulder..

but this.. he just wants to clear everything from her head and heart as he wont be there around anymore to handle his fuming angel.. all the time as he was in those days.. those golden days have become a memory to cherish..

when reality hits him.. here she stands with him.. this M is more than a daughter now, she is someone else wife.. though he trusts Kathirs wife would handle things on her own but he wasn't sure whether his daughter has really mastered her skills on controlling her anger.. which was still a doubt.. he just wanted her to let go her grudges, which is good for her and her family..

he also wanted to make sure she doesn't vent it out on K.. he doesn't want any crack in their nest of love which they have been building up together.. so it was his duty to clear up things from her head and heart..

Mu : unga amma panadhu thappu dan ma.. irundhalum adhu un mela irukura pasathunala dan ma.. neeye avala purinjikalana epadi ma..

M : ila pa.. na purinjikama ilapa.. amavum purinjikanumla pa.. she pouted.. ipovum avahala pazhaya madiriyae patha epadi pa.. chuma avahalayae edhavadhu sona ena pa artham... he chuckled at his daughter's rage.. he was happy that she was angry for badmouthing K.. what really mattered was K was insulted and family, that was hurting her more than her being humiliated.. he understood that she is no more the same little princess but a perfect queen to defend her king.. he felt grateful to the almighty for bringing that change in her life.. 

Mu : puriyudhu ma.. mapilla dan indha prachanaya seri panarunu therinjidhunu vachikoyen.. ava moonjiya enga poi vechika poranu nanum paaka dane poren.. M smiles.. it works everytime..

whenever PM fights, Mu would compromise M saying she is a brilliant girl to look at the brighter side.. she is more than what her mother is.. unlike every other father.. every time he stood by her side saying they will correct her mother with the perfect light.. so did M.. as always P was 20% correct and 80% wrong.. they would mock her until she agrees its was her fault.. 

M : leaning on to the pillar.. na avahala purinjikita madiri amavum avahala seekiram purinjikum pa.. ena adhu varaikum indha madiri theva ilama thappa pesama aduthavangala kaaya paduthama irundha nalla irukum pa.. vera onum ilapa.. she let out a huge sign.. silence..

yes she is right.. even she took time to correct her perception about K.. he is not the same as he appears outside.. he is totally different from inside.. Mu was always right.. 

M : nenga sona madiri avahala namba dan.. ila ila.. nanum ammavum dan pa thappa nenchikitu irundhurukom.. na purinjikita madiri amavum koodiya seekiram purinjikum pa.. nenga edhuvum varutha padadhiya pa.. Mu smile and nods at her confession.. she mistook once but after knowing about him.. all her feeling she had about K totally changed.. Mu understood the healthy changes the couples are going though.. 

Mu : seri ma.. hands some cash to M.. indha idha vechiko..

M : denying.. edhuku pa.. adhula venda.. pushing his hand back to his pocket.. 

Mu : without making her feel guilty he speaks as always.. unaku edhavadhu venum na.. mapilla kitayo ila appa kitayo kelu ma.. nanga irukom la.. ini ipadi thappu nadakama pathuko seriya.. he wanted her to understand that she has K and him to reach for anything in need, instead of saying that she was wrong.. knowing that she wasn't wrong from her place, least she did was, she kept it private and trusting the wrong person.. and that too made sense to him.. 

M : ama pa.. thappu dan.. avahalum idha dan sonaha.. everytime she speaks or hears about him, Mu could see the twinkle in her eyes.. enkita keka vendiyadhu dane nu.. edhuku modharatha elam vikka ponanu..Mu nods with a surprise, as no one knew about it, it was a private talk, chick K kept private.. ipadi la aagum.. aththachi ipadi plateyae thirupi poduvanganu na nenaikala pa..

Mu : kasthuri guno therinjum nee Kas poi nambiruka paru.. una enanu sola.. ena pilla ma nee.. M smiles.. Mu smiled at her innocence but seeing M smile felt like non-sink.. to be precise it felt like nonsense.. he wanted her to be more careful in trusting people hereafter.. as it would affect her life and family too.. enama sirikira..

M : ilapa.. avahalum idhae dan sonaha.. Mu had a questioning face.. unga aththachi poi nambalama.. idhula avaha sola matahanu nambika verayanu ketaha.. enaku ore asingama poiruchu pa.. en thappu dan pa.. hits her forehead.. avahala nambinadhu ena thappu dan.. she pouted seeing Mu smiling..

Mu : nalla pilla ma ne.. taps M cheek lovingly.. sandhoshama iruka ma.. M nods.. mapilla una epadi pathukuranu ne soldradhulayae theriyudhu..

M : ama pa.. namba.. iyo.. hits her head.. na nenacha madiri elam ilapa avaha.. avaha vera madiri irukaha... Mu nods.. bits her tongue realizing what she just said.. adhu vandhu pa... avaha romba nallavaha pa.. adhu dan.. apadi sonen..

Mu : proudly claims... appa dan sonen la ma.. edhuvum namba pakradhula dan ma iruku.. M nods.. seri ma apo na varata.. nalaiku kalaila na varen.. mapilata oru vartha solitu una kootitu poren ma.. M just stands silents.. saying this Mu bids bye..

M walks back into the house with a sullen face.. L notes it and smiles to herself.. she would be on cloud nine if what she thinks comes true... As M joins the D L..

L : ena M.. ivalo neram ena pesitu irundha un appa kita.. 

M : sits next to D.. onum ila aththa chuma dan.. 

L : Mu kelambitana.. 

M : hm kelambitaha aththa.. 

L : seri ma ponga poi elam konja neram padunga.. night vera seriya thoongalala.. avala paaru veetuku virundhali vandhurukanga kooda ilama ava patukum poi paduthuta.. 

M : vidunga aththa.. avahaluku indha madiri muzhikiradhu elam pazhakam ilayam.. adhu dan.. before L could start.. nenga thoongunga aththa.. L nods..

D : seri M ne poi padu.. na indha poo katitu poi padukuren.. 

M : irukatum ka..