Poren..

M within herself : looking at him.. oru varam pattu naal nu ivaha elam ishtathuku pesikitu irukaha.. pesama utkandhurukuraha paaru... she was fuming inside.. what L expected was working.. but not up to her expectation.. she was little happy that if fueled or pushed properly, either one will open up.. 

L : ama mulla.. oru varam ila pathu nalaiku irukura madiri eduthu vechiko ma.. ena purinjidha.. she looked at both.. every time she said 10days there was difference in K face.. finally M tried for the one last time..

M : yenga.. n.a.. po..ga..tu..ma..

K : en..kita.. yen.. ketu kitu.. saying this he shut his eyes cursing himself for mouthing it.. he hund his face down..  

D : permission kekralam.. all chuckle except KM..

KM within themself : ivanga vera neram kaalam theriyama kindal panikitu.. 

K : adhu. Po. Seeing DMuL.. p.o.g.a ven.di.ya.dhu. dane.. his inside was praying not to say it.. before he could complete his prayers his mouth betrayed him.. 

M within herself : poga vendaiyadhu dane va.. her inside started to break down already.. 

M : ilanga.. na poitu amavuku seri aanadhuku aparama varatumanu kekren.. she just wanted to reconfirm that she will be back after the visit... her eyes were already screened with a thin film of saltwater hiding her pupil.. 

K : han.. his words died in his throat saying po.. moving his head from her to her father as a no.. he wished he could have gulped in his po.. a lump forms in his throat as he said han facing her father... 

M within herself : na epo da povenu irukuravaha kita, pogavanu keta, vera ena soluvaha.. she was totally upset.. he was surrounded with a bubble of guilt for saying it.. he never wanted to give her pain.. but his words had done it already.. it visible in those staring lifeless moist eyes.. those brimming tears felt like squeezing his heart.. M stood there losing her hope in those eyes.. 

D: yen ingayae ninutu avana pathutu iruka.. ne ready aana saptu kelambradhuku correct uh irukum la..

M within herself : still hoping K to speak for her.. only once.. only one word.. NO.. he didn't say that but she wanted him to say.. pathu naal elam venda, oru rendu naal thangitu vandhurunu, aavadhu solalamae.. as he remained like a stone, she walked away letting all her hope, to melt him.. to pack her things..

D : irunga chithapa.. na sapdu ready panidren.. nenga irundhu saptutu chithukum eduthu ponga..

Mu : irukatum ma.. adhu dan M varala.. ava pathupa..

D : ipo udanae poitu samaikanum na romba late agidum sapda.. parunga ipovae mani 12.. na samachidren.. avalum kalailayae ozhunga sapdala.. aparam ivala pathuka oru aala venum.. smiling at her own jokes she walks to kitchen to prepare lunch..

In KM Room

M walks in furiously grumbling about K being still like a rock.. even a rock would melt at her helpless eyes but he stood speechless.. competing rocks.. without any reaction..

M to herself : epo da iva veetla varuvaha.. ivala anupalam un utkandhutu irundhupaha pola.. saying it she flung her bag from shelf to bed..

M to herself : cha.. settles heavily on the bed more than disappointed.. pinching the mattresses..  

M to herself : ne enga vena po nu utkandhukitu irukaha.. walks to the shelf... picks the dress in shelf.. thrashes on the bed..

M to herself : iyo poralaenu oru parvayadhu pathahala.. adhuvum ila.. settles in the bed, starts folding the dress..

M to herself : indha podava vera.. ozhunga nikkadha paaru.. ethane mura madikiradhu.. folds the saree in haist.. finally rolls it and punches into the bag.. 

M to herself : ivangala..  elam ishtathuku oru varam pathu naal nu soldraha.. apo kooda.. cha.. pogadhanu solala.. seri pogadhanu dan solala.. oru vara elam venda, rendu naal irundhutu va nu aavadhu solalam la.. adhuvum ila.. seeing the disobeying saree.. she pulls out and dumps it in the bag again..

M to herself : adhu kooda sola venda.. epo varuvanu oru vartha.. ore oru vartha chuma oru pechuku aavadhu ketahala.. adhuvum ila.. cha.. twists her pallu.. ena manushano.. 

M to herself : irundha iru.. pona po nu irukaha.. ivaha veetu nai kuty ya thookitu pona kooda feel panuvaha pola.. aana enakaha avalo kooda feel pana mataha pola.. adhu seri nai kuty yen feel pana poraha.. she let out a sarcastic smile.. looks around and finds it.. andha sombu ilana kooda feel panuvaha aana enakaha avalo kooda feel pana mataha.. she picks the sombu all irritated but place it again in its place.. iyoo... she clenches her fist tight in agony, to throw away everything, that he valued more than her, but she wasn't able to harm any of them, none of them, as it was his.. his belongings.. his favorites.. 

M to herself : epo povanu irundhurupaha pola.. adhu dan pogava nu ketadhum po nu solitaha pola.. picks another saree..

M to herself : seri night dan apadi pesinaha nu kadaisiya ipo oru mura keta.. apo kooda ena yen ketutu irukanu kekraha..  vera yara kekradham.. han.. ivahala.. flipped away the saree on bed.. she was broken inside.. all her anger were already turning into pain.. ready to tear down.. she clutches the bed and looks around.. it was all their things around but what she could focus was only his.. his clot in the rope, his pillow on the shelf, his unused blanket, his charger still plugged in the plug point, his sombu.. everything of his... 

M to herself : namba kannuku dan idhula theriyum.. na oruthi inga polambitkitu irukenu kooda theriyadhu avahaluku.. indha room kula varum podhu koodava inga na oruthu ilanadradhu theriyadhu.. with a ironic smile.. adhu kooda avahaluku theriyumo theiryadho.. dumps the saree.. adhu epadi theriyum.. adhu dan nethu rathiriyae solitahalae.. irundhalum ilanalum onu danu.. hmkmmm...

M to herself : Ivaha dan ipadi nu patha.. oruthar aavadhu indha veetla ena poga venda sonahala.. avalo kooda venda.. rendu naal irundhutu vanu koodava sola mataha.. avalo theva ilaya na.. 

M to herself : ivahaluku dan, na yaarnu theriyalanu patha, na indha veetlayae yaaru nu theriyala polayae.... enakaha indha veetla feel panavo miss panavo varatha padavum yarum ila.. adjusting the dumped saree.. adhu epadi.. ivahalae varutha padala.. mithavangala enatha solikitu.. picks another saree out and forces to dump in again..

M to herself : na matum yen varutha padren.. nanum varutha pada maten.. ini varutha pada poradhum ila.. ena yarum pogadhanu soladha apo.. enaku matum ena.... nanum poren.. nanum poren.. ena yarum thedalana nanum yaarayum theda maten..