Pesidanum..

As K had work to complete... he stayed back home.. after few words of advice and work... LD left the couple... she settled quite in the hall... he basked in their room to and fro.. and finally with a thud he sat on the bed.. both were at different place yet their soul were mulling over the same thought..

After hearing those words of L ama and D... their mind basked in thoughts... to him, they both were motherly figures.. whatever they utter weren't just words for him.. those words were meant to be preserved and to be followed for lifetime.. and to her, L ama was no less than her mother and D was more than a deary elder sister.. except for her initial days, she trusted their words..  their advice were always for her well being... they never ordered to correct rather they give hints to her only when she miss the important part... she knew it.. which meant she had missed something.. somewhere.. which they are addressing here.. but still hanging in air..

As DL had given their best life advice for the new blooming couple.. the couple were drenched in thoughts... one was searching ways to confess the answer and the other was thinking ways to question out the doubt.. both were were undergoing a battle between in their heart and mind for the other..

In Hall

M was leaning on the pillar were he usually settles.. she understood that she had missed to see something.. something important.. but doesnt have answer for what she had missed... the advice popped out.. "avanuku epadi puriyum.." "Pesina seri pana mudiyadha prachanayae ila ma..." "pesu.." "avanuku puriya vei.." "avan purinjipan.." she was thinking about how to make him speak out.. but suddenly out of nowhere her doubt cracked up...

M within herself: namba nethi avalo pesinom... aana avaha yen apadi amaidhiya ninutu irundhaha.... why was he silent yesterday.. hearing her earful.. there was no need for him to be so..

M within herself: nethi avaha appa Kita vera ena sonaha nu theriyala.. what would have he said to her father so convincing.. which made him to leave her back...

M within herself: oru vela.. or did he hurt her father... pesirundha.. no it can't be.. cha cha apadi la pesiruka mataha..

M within herself: madhiyam kooda onna appa kooda utkandhu saptahalae.. she saw them having lunch together.. oru vela edhavadhu pesa dan appa kooda utkandhahalo.. tch.. irukadhu irukadhu.. why did her father leave her behind.. she doesn't have an answer..

M within herself: pesama appa kitayae keturuvoma.. for a moment she picked her mobile to call her father and ask directly.. the name popped up on the screen.. its just one swipe to call him.. but.. venda mulla.. she locked and placed it back..

Yes.. she wanted answers... all the answers, for all her question.. but from only one person.. she looked at their room... and the person inside had answer for everything.. it was from her man.. only from him.. from whom she can get all the answers..

In KM Room

His mother's advice had hit him hard.. "pesina seri pana mudiyadha prachanayae ilama.." "pesunga" he paced inside their room exasperated.. about how to start the conversation.. he wanted to speak and sort out everything but he thought to sort it out at the night.. after preparing himself little in the shop... but after LD talk he thought it's better to sort it out before he steps out of the house...

K within himself: ama sonadhu dan seri.. he wanted to make somethings clear.. aana... he had never initiated any conversation with her.. until then.. except for that night on his star birthday..

K within himself: idha.. epadi.. avalata soldradhu.. modhala epadi pesradhu.. he was so restless and he doesn't know why he felt so... he tapped his chest... comforted his thundering heart... aanadava kapathupa.. all his stars were failing for the past two days..

K within himself: ena pesinalum vera thappa purinjikira... ipo epadi.. he was perfectly turning on the wrong nerve of hers.. his heart was palpitating in tension...

K within himself: ena nadadhalum pesanum.... ama sona madiri pesina dan seri aagum... whatever it may be he made sure he wanted to clear this odd deal.. her silence and words were killing him...

In hall

M to herself : ivahala patha la velaiku aagadhu.. neeyae pesiru Mulla.. she wakes up and walks towards their room...

In KM room

K to himself : pesidanum kathiru.. epadiyavadhu pesiranum... he tapped his chest.. he woke up and sent a flying kiss to their ceiling... as if to please the almighty, to help him with this ordeal... he walked to the door..

Both their eyes met.. he was inside their room... she stood the other side of their room...

As he bowed to break their eye lock.. She took a step forward into their nest.. he silently welcomed her with a slight nod into their nest... both walked to their bed.. stood opposite to each other.. not facing each other..

M stood determined yet she felt the hurt.. every time she meets his eyes, all she could hear was "po..h".. "venda.." she heaved a breath composing herself not to breakdown or roar at him... he broke the ice..

K : na... before he complete the word.. she started..

M : yenga.. ungalta konjam pesanum.. 

K : hm.. nanum dan..

M : solunga..

K : ila ne modhala solu..

M : she started politely.. enaku theriyumnga.. enga amma va ungaluku pidikalanu.. adhuku na enanga pana mudiyum.. his looks were so sharp... avangaluku odambu seri ila.. ipo poi ipadi poga vidama pandrihalae.. he lost his cool... he didnt expect this.. nalla irukunga... romba nalla iruku.. she wanted answers but having him beside she broke down.. she lost her patience as agony overtook... and to add up was his silence... K silently walked to the door.. that's it.. she lost it totally... ponga.. apadiyae ponga.. she sat on the bed... squeezing their bed in anger...

M to herself : pesanum soliyum.. kekama apadiyae poraha.. ponga.. enaku ena vandhuchu.. she squeezed the mattress.. adhu seri.. na soldradha yen avaha keka poraha.. he gave a stern look.. shutting the door he walked to her..

M : hearing the door latch.. she looked up to him.. ipo edhuku kadhava sathariya..

K : mooch..