Palm Springs Dancing on Tables

Vic's P.O.V

We arrived at the bar about ten minutes late. Kellin called me and told me about this whole get together thing an hour before it started. And Jaime and Tony insisted on finishing their game before we left. "Look who's finally here!" Kellin said, as he walked up to me. "Blame Jaime and Tony for that one." I replied, giving him a quick hug. It looked like everyone else was already here, and this bar was packed. "Hey man, heads up. There's a HOT waitress here." Jaime said, as he walked back from the bar. I rolled my eyes at him and decided to go off and find Alex. (the one from All Time Low, not Ally's best friend) He had told me to find him once I got here. Apparently he had something important to tell me?

I made my way through the crowd, but stopped in my tracks once I noticed her. Her back was turned to me, but I could tell it was her. "Fuck." I whispered. Her hair had gotten longer since I last saw her. And not to mention she had dyed it from a light brown to black. She turned around in one swift motion and made eye contact with me. Her face went pale and her enticing blue eyes seemed scared. She quickly looked away, as she ran into a bathroom.

Alysha's P.O.V

"Go see what they would like to drink over there." Alex said. I did as told and walked over to a table in the middle of the bar. I instantly recognized the band, and tried my best not to fangirl. All Time Low. "Hi, I'm Alysha. Need any drinks?" I asked, taking out my pen pad. The lead vocalist, Alex, looked up at me and smiled. "Just a beer for each of us please." He replied, politely. I scribbled it down on my pad and smiled sweetly before turning around to get their drinks. But my plans quickly changed when I made eye contact with him. Vic.

Why the hell was he here? Was he in a band or something? I remember he always liked to sing.. I could just feel my body get cold. Goosebumps rose on my skin. "Shit." I whispered, before breaking his gaze and ran into the nearest bathroom. I shut and locked the door behind me, before sliding my back down the wall and plopping on the floor. He can't he here. I can't face him. It's been six years and I'm still not ready. I heard a knock from the other side of the door, and quickly looked up. "Ally, you in here?" My best friends voice questioned. "Um, yeah just I minute." I said. I quickly washed my hands and fixed my hair before opening the door and walking back out.

"You okay?" Alex asked, putting his hand on my arm. I nodded my head and plastered on my best fake smile. I have a question. What band is Vic Fuentes in?" I asked. He doesn't know Vic was my first love, but if he knew about these bands he surely knew who he was. "Pierce The Veil. Probably my favorite band!" He smiled. "Oh, thanks!" I said, before turning back around to grab my pen pad.

I shook off the nerves of seeing Vic, and put on my fake smile before taking the beers over to All Time Low.

The rest of the night went by fast. Considering I did everything in my power to avoid Vic at all costs. It was working pretty well might I say. I've only saw him a handful of times so far, but I never got close. A boy with a full head of dark hair raised his hand for assistance as I made my way over to the table. My heart fell into my stomach when I noticed who's table it was. None other than Pierce The Veil "Hi, I'm Alysha or you can call me Ally. What can I get for you?" I asked, smiling. I felt Vic's eyes on me the whole time I was speaking.

"Wait, Alysha?" Someone at the table asked. I turned my head to see Mike smiling over at me. I had no problem with Mike so I smiled back. Mike and I were fairly close back when Vic and I were together. After the break up, Mike and I lost contact. I've always meant to talk to him again, but I lost my courage every time. I thought Vic made him turn against me, considering he never tried to contact me. "Yup, and you are?" I said sarcastically, giggling. "Ahh, same old Ally." He smiled, hugging me. He quickly pulled away from the hug once he noticed the look Vic was giving him.