Puppy Love

Vic's P.O.V

I've been laying next to Ally in bed for hours as she sleeps. I didn't want to wake her up, yet I wasn't tired so I couldn't just sleep to pass the time. I took my phone out of my back pocket and checked the time. It was about one in the afternoon, and Ally laid down to go to sleep at eleven. I looked down at her and noticed how peaceful she looked. The slow rise and fall of her chest, and the way her lips were slightly parted. I want to kiss her so bad.

But what I didn't get was why she thought I would leave her. I understand what happened to her in the past, but she does trust me. Right? I pushed the thought of her not trusting me to the back of my mind, and decided it was time to wake her up. I had some plans for us today, so hopefully she feels well enough to go with me. "Baby wake up." I whispered, lightly shaking her. Her eyes slowly opened, as she lifted her hands up to rub them. "How long was I asleep?" She asked, stretching. "About two hours." I told her, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "Did you sleep?" She asked a follow up question. I shook my head no. "I feel like shit now, I'm sorry for falling asleep on you." She apologized, pouting. "It's okay darling." I said, kissing her forehead lightly. She smiled up at me before sitting up and stretching once again.

"Are you feeling up to going out?" I asked, rubbing her mid back. She thought about my question for a second before smiling and nodding her head. "I don't wanna be stuck inside all day." She said, giggling. I followed her as she got out of bed and walked over to her mirror. "My makeup looks horrid." She said in horror. "I think you look beautiful." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"That's you. Everyone else will think I'm death so I'm reapplying my makeup really quick." She announced before walking into the bathroom across the hall. I chuckled and shook my head before sitting back down on her bed, waiting for her to 'enhance her beauty'. In about twenty minutes she finally came out of the bathroom, with new makeup, and a different outfit. She was wearing some denim skinny jeans with a plain black hoodie, and her black VANS. She could have on the most simple outfit and still look flawless. I don't know how I got so lucky with her. Even the fans seem to love her. "Like what you see?" She asked, laughing. I hadn't realized I was staring at her until now. "Um.. y-yeah." I stuttered, standing up.

She rolled her eyes and walked over to me before pecking my lips. "Where are we going?" She asked. I had a fairly simple day planned for the rest of today. I was going to take her to see Alex but then I remembered her saying she wants to go see him tomorrow. So we're just going to go rent a whole bunch of movies, go out for some lunch, then head back to my place to watch all the movies. The guys were going to be out all day so we had the whole house to ourselves.

"You'll see." I smiled, keeping it a mystery. She pouted a little before grabbing her phone off her dresser and intertwining our fingers. We walked together out to my car, and right as we settled in our seats she pulled out her phone. "Selfiee!" She yelled, holding the phone up. I smiled cheekily as she snapped a quick picture of us, before putting the keys in the ignition. She typed away on her phone, doing what I guess was tweeting the picture. My phone soon buzzed next to me, and I glanced at the screen to see she indeed tweeted it.

@Allyxo: Heading out to god knows where with my favorite Mexican. @piercethevic

She must have changed her twitter name, because I almost didn't recognize it.

@piercethevic: Be patient my fine specimen. You'll love it :*

She laughed at the fact I called her a 'fine specimen' as we pulled out of the apartment complex. "When do you go back to work?" I asked, quickly looking over at her before turning my attention back to the road. "I don't know. Rose hasn't called me or anything yet, maybe I should go over there tomorrow after we see Alex to see when she needs me." She replied. I nodded my head in agreement as we pulled up to the side of a Walgreens next to a red box machine. "Red box?" She asked, giggling. "Yes, red box. Now get your ass out here and help me pick some movies." I said, laughing. She rolled her eyes before jumping out of the car and walking with me up to the Red Box. We decided on renting some horror movies since they are Ally's favorite.