I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again

Vic's P.O.V

I closed the notebook and turned around to look at Ally. She didn't look made, just kind of scared. "I was kicking my legs back and forth, and I hit it. I wanted to make sure I didn't break it." I said, putting the book back under her bed before walking over to her and grabbing her hand. "You read it didn't you.." She asked, her blue eyes laced with fear. "Not all of it." I answered honestly. "I'm sorry." She whispered, walking over to her bed and sitting down.

I followed her actions and sat down next to her, placing my hand on the small of her back. "For what?" I asked, tracing circles on her back with my thumb. "Now you probably think you made me depressed. Well, that was most of the reason but other things happened too." She breathed out, tears forming in her eyes. I wiped them away with my free hand, and turned her head so she was facing me.

I attached my lips to hers, and kissed her passionately for a couple seconds. "I don't need an explanation tonight, babe. Whatever it is, it's obviously upsetting you and I don't want to see you like this." I told her, looking into her eyes. She nodded her head, and lightly smiled. I pecked her lips one more time before rested my forehead on hers. "Vic." She said, looking at our intertwined hands. "Yes?" I replied. "Go shower, you reek of chlorine." She laughed, before pecking my lips and laying down on her bed.

I rolled my eyes at her, and made my way across the hall. But stopped as I saw Alex standing by the bathroom door. "Vic, can I talk to you?" He asked. I nodded my head and followed him into the living room. "I'm talking to you as a concerned best friend, not a crazed fan." He said, chuckling. I laughed a little too, as he began talking again.

"Ally hasn't had an easy life. After you guys broke up, she let herself go. She was diagnosed with major depression, and used to self harm. A lot. She went to therapy a couple times a week after her doctor saw her scars. When her family found out about her views of herself and her cutting, they broke off all connection with her. They didn't want her anymore. So she had to start attending therapy every day and was put on watch for attempted suicide. Which was where I met her. We began talking at therapy and soon neither of us had to go anymore. We saved each other. She created a journal to write her feelings down on paper instead of on her skin. But I could still tell she was hurting. That changed when she met you. Her eyes light up in ways I've never seen, and her smile is real. I haven't seen that smile in a long time. So I guess what I'm asking is to never let her go. Just be there for her. I don't want to see her go down the same road." He finished.

I hadn't even realized I was crying until now. I nodded my head in response and took a deep breath before speaking. "I will never leave her." I promised him, wiping some tears away. He smiled at me, and relief came over him. "Thank you for being there for her when I wasn't." I said, shaking Alex's hand. He gave me a small smile, before walking back over to the couch to sleep. Tonight I was going to make Ally feel like she did when we were together six years ago. I'll make her feel beautiful once again.
_________________________________________

So this was kind of a filler chapter to get you familiar with Alysha's past. More of a feel for who she is :) Let me know what you think xxx And if you haven't heard Hold On Til May yet, I pinned it since it's inspiration for this chapter. Next chapter May or may not be a wee bit more intimate and heated ;)

- Amber xxx