Our Time Now

Alysha's P.O.V

Unfortunately, the pain in my side was still evident when I woke up. Maybe even a little worse than last night. I slowly turned around to face Vic, who was already awake. "What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "About two in the morning. Does it still hurt." He asked, sounded concerned. His question was answered when I winced out in pain. "Don't hurt yourself please." He begged. I bit my lip in pain, and nodded my head. "Why is it bothering you so bad now?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and snuggled up against him. "Can we switch sides so it doesn't hurt you as much to face me?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows. I nodded my head, but didn't want to move. Every move I made it sent a surge of pain through my body.

He lifted himself over me, and waited as I scooted over. When I was in place he laid down next to me. His hand rested on where my bruise was. "Can I look?" He asked nervously. It was cute how he was still nervous to lift up my shirt, considering the numerous times he's taken it off completely. I nodded my head, as his hands slowly lifted up my shirt.

His eyes went wide and he lightly rubbed on the bruise. "Is it bad?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Here, let's go into the bathroom reallly quick." He said. Once again, he climbed over me and helped me off the bed once he was on the ground. When I began to walk, I only fell to the ground. "It's too much." I whispered, tears filling my eyes. Vic picked me up bridal style again and carried me into the bathroom. "Can you stand?" He asked, as he closed the door behind us. "I think." I replied, using the bathroom counter for support as he put me down. I lifted up my shirt again and gasped at the sight.

The bruise was ten times bigger than before. It was an insanely dark shade of purple that was almost black with blue and pink spots within it. "Oh my god." I whispered, tracing my fingers around it. "How did it get that bad, you guys didn't even tickle me that hard?" I asked in disbelif. "I should've been more fucking careful." Vic said, sitting down on the toilet. I put my shirt back down and slowly walked over to him before sitting down on his lap. "It's not your fault babe." I assured him, grabbing his face with my hands so he was forced to look at me. "Maybe my ribs just weren't completely healed yet so they got worse because of the tickling and how hard I was laughing." I guessed, shrugging my shoulders.

He didn't answer me. "Hey, it's still our time." I whispered, lightly kissing his lips. He flashed a small smile before nodding his head. "Let's get back to bed, yeah?" I offered. He stood up and picked me up again, carrying me back to our bunk. "I'm taking you to a doctor tomorrow." He announced as we laid back in our previous positions. "I don't know I kinda like when you carry me around." I teased, smiling at him. He chuckled lightly and rolled his eyes, before lightly placing his hand on my bruise, and rubbing it softly. It hurt, but it felt good at the same. It was sweet he was doing everything he could to help me.

"I love you." He whispered, closing his eyes. "I love you." I responded before kissing his forehead and falling asleep again.

ABOUT SIX HOURS LATER

I woke up again for the second time to the sound of Vic stirring around in bed. I slowly opened my eyes to see him already looking at me. "Staring problem Fuentes?" I asked, lightly laughing. "You're just really beautiful." He said, smiling. I blushed and looked down, burying my head in his chest. "What time is it now?" I asked, after a few minutes of silence. "About 8:30." He informed me. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked, looking back up to face him. "I told you I'm taking you to the doctors once we reach San Diego." He reminded me. I crinkled my nose and groaned. "I don't wanna go to the doctors thoughhhh..." I whined. "Too bad. We should be back home in about an hour." He added, as he began messing with my hair.

I sighed and closed my eyes again, hoping to get one more hour of sleep. "Babe, don't go back to sleep." Vic begged. I looked up once again to see him flashing his famous puppy dog face. "You're lucky you're cute." I gave in, poking his cheek. He smiled down at me, before pecking my lips.