Sleepwalking

Alysha's P.O.V

Vic was easily able to go back to sleep. But I was tossing and turning for the whole night. Why did those dreams just come back? Am I crazy? Whatever it was, I'm hoping it was just a one time thing. It was so vivid that I could swear it was real. Sure, my 'family' called me mean names, and my dad did try to kill me, but my other family didn't want me dead. Did they? I shook off the thought of that before peeking over to look out the window. The sun was starting to rise, and I haven't slept yet. Today was going to be a long day.

About an hour later, Vic began to stir next to me. I quickly closed my eyes to make it seem like I was asleep. I didn't want Vic to know I'm running on an hour of sleep. I felt his hand carress my cheek, as he brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "I won't let anyone hurt you." He whispered, kissing my nose before sliding out of bed. Once I heard his footsteps down the hall, I pried my eyes open. Was I supposed to hear that? Sure, he's said that to me many times but it kinda creates suspition as to why he told me while I was sleeping. I slowly sat up in the couch, and stretched my arms out once I heard Vic returning.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Vic smiled, as he sat down next to me. I hummed in response and rested my head on his shoulder. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, kissing my head. "Eh." I partially answered with honesty. "After we go see Alex, you can take a nap if you want." He said, placing his hand on my knee. My sleeping schedule has been fucked up lately. I've been sleeping more during the day than I have at night. It's getting inbetween me and Vic's 'us' time. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asked as he leaned back on the couch, taking me with him. "Do you hvave french toast sticks?" I asked, giving him a puppy dog face. "Indeed I do." He replied, smiling. We walked into the kitchen and I jumped on the counter as he went to the freezer.

"Alex Gaskarth tweeted you last night." I brought up, taking a bite out of an apple that was in a fruit basket. "You could have just said Alex." Vic said, laughing. "Yeah, but I would confuse myself since I know another Alex." I replied, pouting. "It's okay babe. And I know, I saw it when I went to the bathroom this morning. Check your phone." Vic said, winking.

@piercethevic: @AlexAllTimeLow I can't imagine losing her. Don't worry. Thank you though :)

I favorited the tweet, and put my phone down on the counter. "I love you." I said, as he turned around and stood inbetween my legs. "I love you." He responded, resting his hands on my thighs. I leaned in to kiss him, but just as our lips were brushing against eachother the microwave beeped. Though Vic didn't move. "French toast sticks." I reminded him. "I wanna kiss you first." He pouted, closing the space between us. His lips danced against mine, as his hands moved higher up my thighs. As much as I wanted to continue to kiss him I was insanely hungry.

"Babe, I'm hungry." I whispered against his lips. "Okay, but just for that I get to kiss you whenever I want today." Vic said. "I'm not complaining." I giggled, throwing my hands in the air. Vic handed me my plate of French Toast sticks, as he jumped up on the counter with me. I turned to face him, and sat cross legged. "So this is what we're reduced to, huh?" I asked, referring to us eating on the counter when there's a perfectly good table next to us. "Guess so. It's a sad, sad day." Vic replied, copying my actions and sitting cross legged. I laughed at his sarcasm before taking another bite of my food. "Where did the guys go anyway?" I asked, looking around at the empty house. "Probably hanging out with Sleeping With Sirens." Vic answered, taking his last bite.

"I need to shower." I said, placing my empty plate on the counter as I jumped down. "Alright, I'll be out here when you're done." He said, pecking my lips before walking over the couch and sitting down. I walked back into Vic's room to grab my over night bag before making my way across the hall into the bathroom. I shivered with the memories of last night. Something I'm not very fond of. I took out the outfit from my bag, and turned on the shower water. Steam started to cover the mirrors as I stripped from my clothes. I've always loved really hot showers.