Intoxicated

Alysha's P.O.V

I somehow convinced Vic that I was okay to go to the New Years party, so I was currently getting ready. I slightly curled the ends of my hair, and tied a brown string like thing around my head for a head band. I decided on a black, long sleeved, knitted dress that went to mid thigh with little dangles hanging off the end. For my makeup, I went a little more bold with my eyelashes and some red lipstick. I topped it all off with some brownish, goldish eye shadow and light eye liner. *Same outfit as Vic's in real life girlfriend, Danielle, at their New Years party. I'll pin a picture up top. She's the one on the far left incase you don't know :)*

The other guys girlfriends were supposed to come pick me up in about thirty minutes. Alysha, Erin, and Jessica to be exact. I met them all about two weeks ago when we came back from the tour, and ever since then we all just clicked. They told me embarrassing stories about Vic during the years we were apart, and I told them embarrassing stories of when the band was first starting out in return. They were all beyond gorgeous, and had hearts of gold. Literally.

I heard a knock on my front door, and jogged over to it as fast as possible in high heels. I opened the door to reveal Alysha's face, followed by Erin, then Jessica.

Alysha was dressed in a matching, white two piece with blue floral designs spread out randomly. Her blondeish brownish hair was pulled back in a stylish bun with pieces pulled out and curled. Erin was wearing a black, low cut V neck dress that went a little lower than mid thigh. Her long brown hair had bits and pieces slightly curled at the ends. Jessica sported a black and white stripped dress that went to a little above her knees, and her short brown hair was straightened to perfection. Like I said, they were all beyond gorgeous. As promised.

"Hi, oh my god I've missed you!" Alysha yelled, pulling me into a hug. "Awh, group hug!" Erin squeaked, as her and Jessica joined in on our hug. "You look beautiful, by the way. Wait until Vic's eyes land on you in the gorgeous dress." Jessica complimented, sending me a wink. "Please, Jaime will probably drool when he sees you!" I replied, giggling. We took a bunch of idiotic selfies, before finally deciding it was time to head to the party.

As we got ourselves situated in the car with Alysha driving, me in the passenger seat, and Jessica and Erin in the back my phone dinged from my purse. Revealing a text message from none other than Vic.

Victor

Me - I'll tell Alysha to drive slower! Kidding, I wanna see you too, we're almost there calm down ;)

I put my phone back into my purse and joined back in on the conversation we were having earlier. "Where is this party at anyway?" I asked, looking out the window. "I have no idea who's place it's at, Mike just texted me the address." Alysha admitted, turning on some street I've never seen before. I took a deep breath, and leaned my head against the cold glass of the window. I felt like tonight was going to be a good stress reliever. Just to get out and have some fun with Vic and the girls. No thoughts of depression or anxiety or my horrid nightmares. I wanted to let loose tonight and forget it all. Yeah, forgetting sounds pretty good right now.

We soon pulled up to what looked like a billion dollar mansion with billion dollar cars parked outside. There had to be about thirty cars squeezed into the driveway. It's going to be hell to get out of here later. We all locked arms before confidently making our way up the walkway to the house that seemed to be alive. Music was blasting, and I could clearly hear Demi Lovatos voice from hundreds of feet away.

"Ready?" Jessica asked as we stood by the front door. "Ready." Alysha, Erin, and I said in unison. We pushed open the front door and walked in one by one. I instantly recognized a few of the people there. Jack Barakat, Alex Gaskarth and his girlfriend Lisa, and I think I saw Austin from Of Mice and Men run in front of us without his shirt. "Where are the guys?" Erin asked, searching the crowd of people. I used the advantage of my high heels and scanned the crowd. "Holy shit." A familiar voice said from behind us.