Therapy

Alysha's P.O.V

It's been about two weeks since New Years which means Vic would be leaving for tour in two days. He's been out a lot to talk about the venues and do some concerts here in San Diego, which means I've been spending more than a few nights alone. The dreams have been coming back, but I haven't spoken a word about it to Vic. I don't want him to worry when he already has so much on his plate. I've been handling it better than I thought so far, but I don't know how much more I can take.

I finally decided to push myself up out of bed, and get ready for the day. I picked up from phone from the bedside table and decided to check my text messages and notifications first.

Victor - I realize you're most likely still sleeping... But I miss you so get your ass out of bed soon. I'm coming over. xx

I smiled at the message before standing up out of bed and walking over to my closet. It was still a little chilly outside, so I decided on a red over sized knit sweater, black leggings, and a red beanie. It took a while to decide on shoes but I finally decided on brown combat boots. I skipped across the hallway into the bathroom, and quickly got changed into my outfit.

After brushing my teeth and doing my makeup I went downstairs to find something quick to eat for breakfast. I quickly fried up some eggs and bacon and poured myself some orange juice before sitting down on the kitchen table and scrolling through my news feed on Twitter.

@piercethevic: So stoked for the second leg of the tour! Who's all coming out for the first show? Love ya! :)

I favorited his tweet before scrolling through all the replies. The fans seemed to be pretty excited to see the guys, but one response caught my eye.

@piercingwithvic: Is Ally going to be there? My friends and I really hope to meet her!

@Allyxo: @piercingwithvic No I'm sorry love): But I love you guys and next time the boys go over there, I'll be sure to come xx

I tossed my phone back down on the table and quickly finished up the last of my breakfast. Just as I finished up washing my plate, there was a loud knock heard on my front door. I dried my hands with the dish towel and made my way over to the door. As soon as I opened the door, Vic had me up against the wall with his lips on mine. "I missed you too." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kicked the door closed with his foot, and reattached his lips to mine. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." He smiled into the kiss.

I playfully pushed him off of me and sat down on the couch, dragging Vic along with me. "So how is planning for the tour going?" I asked, laying my head down on his shoulder. He pulled me on his lap and played with a strand of my hair. "It's going great. But what would make the tour better is if you could come with me." He pouted, his brown eyes looking into my blue ones.

"Vic, you know I would love nothing more than to go on tour with you guys but I can't. It wouldn't be good for me." I told him. "I know, how are you by the way?" Vic asked, concern laced in his voice. "I'm doing better. I think being put back on the pills are really helping." I lied, sending him a smile. Surprisingly he didn't see through my lie like he usually does and leaned in to peck my lips. "That's amazing babe." He smiled.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked, getting off his lap and sitting back down on the couch. "I was hoping we could just stay in today. I've been going out so much the past few days I would kill to not go anywhere." He chuckled, leaning back on the couch. I haven't really been going anywhere for the past couple of days, except job hunting so I kind of agreed with Vic in the whole staying in department. "Sounds good." I agreed, smiling.