Lovesick Fool

Song - Lovesick Fool by The Cab

Picture - Vic

Alysha's P.O.V

I was now sure of what I had to do. I was nothing but a burden to Vic and everyone around me. Scars lined up my wrist and thighs and the only thing I could do to end the pain was relieve Vic of it. Which meant breaking up with him. I picked up my phone and took a shaky breath. Just as I was about to call him, my door bell stopped me. I was almost thankful that it rang as I set my phone back down on my bed.

I slowly sat up and trudged my way over to the door. The person on the other side was the last person I expected to see. Vic's brown eyes looked into my blue ones as he dropped his bags on the floor, and pulled me into a hug. My arms hung loosely at my sides, as a tear slid down my cheek. I can't believe I was still ready to go through with this. I've known for days that I need to do this, but I never could bring myself to. I looked behind Vic and saw Kellin standing there, with a clueless expression as to why I was crying.

After a minute of not hugging Vic back, he pulled away and looked at me with sad eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked, wiping a tear off my face. I lightly pushed his hand away and walked away from him, putting at least five feet in between us. "I-I can't do this anymore." I stuttered, shaking my head. "Do what?" Vic asked, his voice cracking. "I'm so sorry." I whispered, choking back some tears. "Ally, please don't do this." Vic begged, taking a step closer to me. I took a few more steps back before looking at the ground. "This hurts like hell Vic, please. You can stop pretending now." I mumbled. By now tears were flowing out of my eyes like a river.

"Pretending? Ally, I fucking love you!" Vic shouted, running up to me. He lifted my head up by my chin with his thumb, and looked into my eyes. "I know you don't. You just pity me." I snapped, pulling away from him. "You know what, fuck this. You spent six years in hell because I left you. And now you're leaving me?!" He spat, looking at me with angry eyes. "Because you don't honestly care! No one fucking does!" I screamed, throwing my hands in the air in anger.

"Ally.." He whispered, bringing his voice down.

"Goodbye, Vic." I whispered, before turning around and running into my room.

Vic's P.O.V

"Goodbye Vic." Ally whispered, before booking it into her room. I needed to get out of here. I hated this. I left my bags on the ground, and pushed past Kellin before running outside. "Vic, stop!" Kellin yelled. I ignored his cried and kept running. I had no fucking clue where I was going, but all I knew was that it needed to be somewhere far from here.

I found myself sitting in the tree house where Ally and I had our first kiss. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, as I took another swig of my beer. I was wasted by now, but I didn't care. I wanted to hate Ally for doing what she did, but I could never bring myself too. I could never hate her.

I turned away from the window, and looked at the exact spot where we kissed for the first time. I remember how nervous I was, and how awkward the kiss was. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red, and it's petals. It seemed like it was just yesterday when Ally and I were sitting up here at that small party here last year. I brought the beer back up to my lips, only to find it was empty. I angrily turned around and chucked it at the side of the house. It shattered into a million pieces, and fell onto the ground. Just like my heart had earlier when Ally left me.

I slid my back down the wall and buried my face in my hands. I scared to see how my life is going to be without her. She was the only thing keeping me sane in this god forsaken world. I wanted to prove to her that I really cared, but I knew she wouldn't listen. It wasn't her fault either. I haven't been trying as hard as I should to contact her. She was talking to Kellin more than she was me. I wouldn't doubt it if she was crying into his chest right now.

"Fuck!" I yelled, slamming my fist against the hard wooden floor. I guess that's it. The end of Ally and me. Our stories over. I didn't want it to be, but Ally had written the last chapter all on her own. She was starting a new book and life for herself, but I wasn't one of the characters she had in mind.

This is fucking paradise.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The end OH MY FUCKING GOD I CRIED WRITING THIS TO BE HONEST. I didn't want to make this chapter to lengthy because of how I start the next book. I'm honestly a tad bit worried that no one will read the sequel but I'm gonna write it anyway for those who will... If anybody does >.< But it'll be up probably later tonight or early tomorrow :) Love you guys <3

~ Amber xx