Chapter 4

Letting ya know Izumi lived in America for a bit and didn't have time for Hero's so she didn't know ab Katsuki being Ground Zero plus she had more things going on and didn't really have time to look at Hero's or keep and update~
~~~~~~~~

Beep

Beep

Be-

Izumi grabbed the alarm clock and threw it across the room making a loud crash.

She noticed why she has done and quickly sat up and opened the door to see if her mother had heard her.

Inko might have been sweet and daisy but when it came to Izumi doing something dumb her mother would slap her like there was no tomorrow.

Izumi sighed with relief as she didn't hear her mother.

She closed the door and went to do her morning routine.

Later she came out the bathroom with with a towel over her chest going down to her knees.

She dried off and put on professional clothes.

A pencil skirt with a long sleeve dress shirt and pulling some of her hair up along with some short black heels.

"Mom I'm leaving now!" She shouted.

"Wait! Come and give me a hug first"

Izumi giggled before going in the kitchen to see her mother with her arms outstretched wait for her daughter to give her a hug.

Izumi walked up to her mother to give her a hug but before that happed her mother slowly raised her hand before slapping Izumi shitless.

Izumi grabbed onto her cheek and rubbed it as the stinging and pain continued.

"I TOLD YOU STOP BREAKING THE ALARM CLOCKS MS. MIDORIYA!"

"I'm sorry!!!!"

Inko sighed before pulling her daughter into an actual hug.

"It's fine Love ya!"She said, giving her daughter a kiss on the cheek then pushing her out of the house letting her go to work.

Izumi giggled at her mother and made her way to her New Job.
~

"Hey! Daisy~San! I don't really know where to set up can you help me out a bit" Izumi said, walking up to the front counter.

Daisy looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Sure just follow me!" She said, getting up from the chair and walking to the elevator with Izumi on the side of her.

"Kat office is on the tenth floor so you'll be on the same floor as him" She said, both of them patiently waiting to reach the floor number.

Daisy showed Izumi where her desk is gonna be that is right across from her.

They both said their goodbyes and went there separate ways.

Izumi sat down and waited to be called by Katsuki to do something or anything...

~~

Two hours passed and Katsuki still has not called her she didn't want to get paid for doing nothing so she took it into her own hands and got up went down the elevator to get the number then back up to her desk.

She sat down her phone trembling in her hands.

She shook on the nervousness and pressed call.

Brrr

Brrr

Brrr

Brr-

Katsuki-Hello? I fucking sware if this is the media-

Izumi- No Kacchan! It's me Izu-Deku do you need me to fill anything out or run errands for you?"

Katsuki- I'm on patrol right now but The should have a folder on my desk it has some paper work in there for a mission and I need it done by tonight think you can handle it?

Izumi-Absolutely!

Katsuki-Well get on with it it's a lot so might take you a while.

Izumi- I'll get it done by tonight Kacchan trust me!

Katsuki-Yeah, yeah, yeah bye nerd.

Izumi-Bye..

Izumi hung up the phone and went into his office to see a stack of papers o the desk.

She grabbed the stack of papers and went back out to her desk. The girl plotting the papers down and grabbed a pen stating from the top.
~~
A hour later.

Izumi was now in the middle of all the paper work when a fist slammed down on her desk Izumi looked up to see who or what it was.

And nonetheless it was Itsu...

"Listen here newbie Ground Zero is mine doing think you can just come in here and take him away from me!?" The girl with the dark green vine hair said, with Venom dripping from her voice.

Izumi wanted to laugh at the girl but kept it together not wanting to start a riot.

"Oooookkkaaayy?" She slurred, out with a ache in her heart that Katsuki actually had a girlfriend.

"Your trying me aren't you?!"

Another slam on the desk.

"Nope!" Izumi said, poping the 'P'

Itsu huffed before walking away harshly banging her heals on the floor.

Izumi shrugged it off before looking at her phone that has just gotten a Text from...Katsuki.

She opened her phone.

Katsuki- When im off I gonna grab something to eat want anything.

Izumi-Please! Just not spicy can't handle it! Thank you Sm!!

Katsuki-🙄

Izumi smiled at the text.

She found herself doing it often when ever she thought about Kacchan.

She blushed and went back to doing the paper work.

And once again

Found Herself

Smiling

At

The

Thought of

Kacchan~