Chapter 10

Izumi shuffles into the warmth next to her a slight moan escaping her mouth for the beam that is next to her-

She jolts up from her bed and hurried and kicked the person next to her sending them flying onto the floor.

"Gah..what the fuck Deku!?"

A familiar voice shouts. Izumi opens her eyes slowly crawling on the bed to the end to see the figure.

"Kacchan! What are you doing! Wait- did we?-No way you-I wouldn't it to soon! We're not even dating! I don't remember anything! W-wait was I drunk! KACCHAN-!"

"Oi shut up! We didn't do anything you just passed out last night remember?"

Everything came back to Izumi all at once. She shrunk back into her bed embarrassed she was being selfish and she hated it.

"M' sorry about yesterday..." She said, in a low voice but still making sure that he could hear her.

Katsuki grunted as he slowly got up and sat on the end of the bed.

"Tis' fine..."

They sat in a small silence.

Until Katsuki remember Todoroki Shoto..Baster!

"Deku!"

Izumi shot her head up looking at Katsuki face to face she made a small hum looking at him with confusion from the outburst.

"You know that half and hal- Todoroki is a married man and he has children right?"

The girl looked at him with a face full of shock.

"H-he didn't say anything thing about that..he didn't even have to a ring!" She pulled down the cover swinging her feet on the side of the bed looking at Katsuki full with disgust.

"I just want to let you know..didn't want you to do something you'll regret when the truth comes out."

Izumi giggled at his reasons.

"Oi what the hell is so funny!?"

"You thought I liked him? I promise I only see him as an friend he was flirting with me but I disregarded it I promise...and now that I know this I'll cut him off"

Katsuki looked at Izumi big round green eyes and shook his head.

~~~~

"Hey..you need to take a break it's lunch time stop over working yourself so hard girl" Dilshad said, putting her phone down and looking at the girl.

Izumi was so focused on the paper work Katsuki had given her she wanted to hurry and finish it she didn't want to stay here all alone.

Dilshad got up from the chair and walked over to Izumi grabbing her hand and taking half of the paper work it was at least 100 papers so 50/50 right.

Izumi looked up from the papers and looked at the girl.

"Y-you really don't need to I got it! I don't want to do more work!" Izumi protested trying to grab the papers from the girl only to be pushed away.

"Nope! Your gonna pass out go grab something to eat I got this really!" And with that being said, Dilshad walked out grabbing Izumi hand into the break room.

"Hey guys!" Dilshad shouted walking inside the break room greeting some of the people she was cool with.

Almost every in there was Itsu friends of her toys she could just mess around with.

She pulled Izumi to the corner that showed a big window so you could get a nice view of the city.

There at the table was Sero,Kaminari,Mina, and Kirishima Pro Flippin Hero's.

Izumi stoped Dilshad from going any father.

"What are you doing?!"

Dilshad turned her head and looked at the girl with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't sit by them! They'll kick me out I'm a noob! They won't except me!"

Dilshad chuckled before pulling the girl over to the table with the Hero's.

"Hey guys sorry were late"

Mina smiled at the before pulling up two seats from the other table.

Dilshad sat down and joined in the convention.

While Izumi was shaking in her shoes. She needed Kacchan.

"Hey aren't you Bakugo's Assistant right?" Kaminari said, gesturing the groups attention on her.

She cursed in her head 'how do they even know!?'

"Y-Yeah I-I am"

"Whoa your even better in person!"

This was to much.

She didn't belong here.

Without saying anything she got out the chair and walked away.

.

She stop and puts both of her hands on the counter trying to catch her breath.

Ding!

She looked at her phone and slowly picked it up and unlocked it looking at the message.

Dilshad- Hey? You okay did we make you feel uncomfortable? Where did you go I'm so sorry!!!

Izumi- No no no it's fine I just need a little time really quick but it's fine you don't have to be funny.

Dilshad-You sure?

Izumi- Positive Thank you😊!

.

Izumi sighed and put her phone down and straighten her posture.

"Hey sweetheart" A voice said, from behind her.

She tuned around to see the bi-hair color man standing in front of her.

"Did you eat yet, love?"

Izumi looked at the man in front of her with disgust written all over her face how dare he!?

"What's wrong babe?"

Last strike "Whats wrong with you!? Aren't you married and have kids why are you talking to me like this if you already have a family!?" With that being stated Izumi took her role and left him standing there in shock.

Izumi walked out of the break room and back to her office to see a contain with food in it and a note next to it.

She sat down and grabbed the note.

Your not gonna order take out anymore it not fucking good for you. You can eat this but I'm gonna teach you how to eat properly when I'm done with my shift~

Katsuki/ Kacchan-

Izumi read the note over and over agin she was hella great full for this man without him now by her side she'd be nothing.

She is so in love with this man and would do anything~

For

Him~