Chapter 6

Izumi slowly woke up from her slump before her head was throbbing with a strike of pain.

She grabbed her forehead rubbing circles around it to smooth out the pain.

"Here dumbass"

Izumi looked up to see Kacchan holding out two pills and a water bottle. She accepted it and swallowed the two pills quickly with the water.

When she was done she felt weighed on the end of the couch.

Then Katsuki looked at her with sorrow in his eyes. This was all new to Izumi and she was scared really scared she has never seen Katsuki use emotion before only that snarl in middle school before they went there separate ways.

"I'm sorry for scaring you last night I just thought it'll be fun to play a little prank" The blond hero said, looking down at the floor.

Somewhere in Izumi she felt bad but not that bad that he almost gave her an heart attack and she almost died.

"It's fine, but please don't pull a prank like that anymore I almost died you know!" She exclaimed, drinking some more water.

Katsuki chuckled then looked at the girl.

"Can I trust you?"

Izumi tilts her head to the side at the sudden question for the man.

"Yeah! Kacchan can always trust me!"

Katsuki smirked at the girl and grabbed her hand softly pulling her up and bring her to a bookshelf.

Izumi looks at him with confusion.

He dose that devilish hot smirk again before grabbing on of the books and pulling it down.

The bookshelf slow split in half showing a big wooden door with a code pad on it to open it up.

Izumi gasped.

Katsuki chuckled at the girls reaction and press the number on the code pad but instead of numbers it was letters.

Damnit...

He forgot he put the girls name...

He started to sweat nervously.

Fuck it....

I Z U M I . B

Blush was tinted on Katsuki cheeks.

He slowly turned to Izumi.

She was looking to the side with blush all over her face.

He shook out of it and grabbed her hand once again and lead her into the hide out.

When you first walk in it's a gaming room with a red couch facing the flat screen T.V.

And two white doors on each side.

He let go of the girl hand and pointed to the left. "That's the bathroom and to the right is a bedroom feel free to come here when ever you want"

Izumi wanted to cry "Dose anyone else know about this place?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"No your the first" He said casually walking to the couch before he felt arm wrap around his torso and squeeze him.

"Oi, What the hell Deku!?" He asked, in confusion as the girl starts sobbing.

"It's just that K-Kacchan trust meeee" She sobbed onto the boy back making puddles on his plain White-T shirt.

After a while of Katsuki trying to calm down the girl and stop her tears they decided to go out and get some food.