Chapter 9

Knock

Knock

Knock

Katsuki held the soaked girl bridal style waiting at there apartment door to be opened.

Small footsteps could be heard from the other side. The door nob jingled and twists the door open showing a short chubby woman.

"Oh goodness!"

Inko quickly stepped away from the door leaving space for Katsuki to walk in the small apartment.

"Come with me" The older women said, guiding Katsuki to the hallway and into Izumi's room.

She opens the door to show a plain white room with stuff you would usually put inside of an room. Katsuki was surprised he expected action figures and posters every where just like when they were kids..was she not interested in Hero's anymore?.

"Will you please place her on the bed while I get some comfortable clothes please?"

Katsuki nodded in response and softly placed the girl on the white bed.

He slowly sat down next to her watching as the girl slept her calming soft snores that came from her.

He smiled.

Katsuki moved the pice of the girls hair out of her face a behind her ear, it was just so calming her couldn't stop playing with her hair.

"Ehm.."

Katsuki jumped and pulled his hand back from the girl soft hair and to his side.

Inko was standing by the door way with clothes for Izumi smirking at the sight. Blush ran up onto Katsuki face that the woman was probably there the whole time.

Katsuki got up from the bed.

"I should go.." He walked to the exit of the girl door to be stopped by an arm.

"It's still raining rather hard...stay the night..okay?"

Kacchan stop and looked out the girls balcony to see it was storming.He looked back down at the older woman and shook his head 'yes'.
~~~

"Here you go!" Inko said, placing a cup of hot green tea in front of the boy.

"Thanks.."

There was a quite silence between them.

"When are you going to ask her out?" Inko asked, bluntly sipping on her tea.

Katsuki burned his tongue from the sudden question and put the tea cup down trying to calm down his burning tongue.

"I-I don't know what y-your talking about Auntie"

Inko chuckled, and put her cup on the table and grab Katsuki hand.

"Your stuttering..I've known you ever sense you were born and I know that you stutter when you lie" She said, rather calmly looking into the blond eyes withe a 'I know' look.

Katsuki huffed and gave up.

"I don't know how to approach her I've been in relationship before and it was so fuvking easy but she...Izumi is different she's not fake and just want someone for there fame,money and other shit like that she likes-loves people for who they are it is not the same I mean she actually the only person that I have a soft spot for and sometimes when I try to flirt she is just so clueless" He said, chuckling at the end.

"— I just don't know how to approach it- approach her..."

He shoots his head up when he hears sobs.

He looked at Inko with a confused face how the hell did he make her cry!?

"Oi! Why are you crying? What wrong?"

"It just- *sniff* you are really in love with her *sniff* sometimes the men try to get over her only for her looks but you- you really love her I can tell by the way you talked about her!"

Katsuki let out a breath he didn't know he was holding onto.

After Inko stopped her crying she slowly looked up at Katsuki.

"Just talk to her you can't keep your feelings inside for long so I advice you to tell her fast as you can." She said getting up and grabbing the tea cups and going to the sink.

"I don't want you to rush so make sure you take her out but don't say it's a date when the right time comes around take her somewhere...nice and tell her how you feel" Inko said, opening a cabinet grabbing a water bottle.

Inko walked back into the living room and happily giving the water bottle to him.

"You might want to hurry when I went to go pick her up some Todoroki guy looked like her was flirting with her"

Bakugo looked at her with disbelief the basted was fucking Married! And had fucking Kids!!

"He fucking married! And he has brats!"

Inko looked at him with confusion.

"He didn't say anything about kids he didn't even have a ring on?"

Katsuki snarled at the Comment.

"Fucking cocky baster"

Inko was surprise the the Man was married and had children at the same time he acted like an single man when he was talking to Izumi.

The two sat in the living Room talking to one another about random stuff.

After a while Inko looked at the time and decided it was time for them to both head to bed.

Katsuki started to get settle on the couch.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I was just gonna bunk on the couch"

"Your funny sometimes" Inko grab his arm and made him follow her into Izumi's room.

"You have work tomorrow there is no way that you are going to sleep on the couch"

She opened the door to Izumi's room and pulled him inside closing the door and walking to her room.

Katsuki stood in the middle of the room not knowing what to do.

Did she want him to sleep with Izumi.

He looked around the room and mentally slapped himself.

'Stop being a fucking shit and just lay down with the woman'

He sucked it up and slowly pushed Izumi over a bit so she was by the wall and got under the covers and lay down next to her.

He stayed like the looking at the back of the girl head.

"Mrggh"

Izumi rolled over pulling her arm over Katsuki and stuffing her face in his chest.

Katsuki didn't move an inch he didn't want to wake her up he was scared to move.

After a while he drafted his arm around the girl waist slowly pulling her closer to him stuffing his face into her hair.

She smelt like marshmallows and strawberry.

The man slowly drifted to sleep thinking to himself.

Why did this feel~

So

Right~