Chapter 12

"Night nerd, and no more fucking take out ya head me!?"

Izumi giggled before saying a quick good night back and closing the door.

'Cole.'

SHOOT!

Izumi bolted to her bedroom quickly grabbing her computer and sitting it down on the desk.

Brr-

Cole- What the hell man! I've been waiting for you to call me!

Izumi sighed in relief.

Izumi- Cole in am so sorry! I meant to call you but something happened!

Cole- Alright I'm not worried about that anyway. But what's with you and Ground Zero eh?~

Blush sprouted up to Izumi's face.

Izumi- It's nothing I sware! He just wanted to take me out as friends! That's all. I' promise!

Cole-You like him don't you?

Cole was not looking at the camera but what he said was a joke it was quite for a bit- Cole head shot up and looked at the girl.

Cole- WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS!?YOU LIKE HIM DONT YOU!?

Izumi- SHHHHH! I don't know I mean-

Izumi sighed and looked down away from the camera.

Izumi- Yes I do like- No love him but I don't know how to bring it up..

Cole- Whoa...I have an idea

Izumi- Hm?

Cole-Tomorrow when he has time you should tell him! Like ask him if he wants to go get something to eat when he's on break!

Izumi looked up at the camera unsure.

Izumi- Are you sure it's gonna work?

Cole- Trust me just act normal alright?

Izumi looked at Cole in the camera and smiled she couldn't ask for a better friend in the whole world that wasn't Cole.

Izumi- Okay. Thank you Cole!

Cole- Yeah,Yeah Yeah go get some sleep big day tomorrow.

Cole and Izumi said there goodbyes and logged out.

The girl sighed and leaned back in the chair soon getting up and doing her night routine then off to a place of darkness~

.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Izumi knocked at the door three times now standing there waiting for a call to enter.

"Come in" A husky voice said from the other side of the door.

Izumi twisted the golden nod and pushed the door opened reveling her self. Katsuki looked at the girl and snickered.

"Deku stop knocking its fucking annoying"

"R-right!"

Izumi just stood there not saying a word and just observing the man in front of her.

"Deku?"

Izumi shook out of her thoughts remembering what she was here for.

"I- uh- just wondering if you wanted to go to the ramen shop around the corner?" She manage to stutter out.

Katsuki chuckled.

"Yeah let's go"

Izumi could not help her self when a bunch of joy sprouted inside of her making blush speed up to her face.

.

.

"Kacchan do you still like those hot and spicy noodles?"

"Hell Yeah I do"

"Ew"

Katsuki looked at the girl and started to rumble her hair and fuck it was soft.

"What 'Ew' Deku ha!?" He said, now pulling his fingers through the soft green hair over and over agin.

They walked in a comfortable silence as they brush on each other every once in a while here and there.

'This is my time...it's a now or never..'

Izumi breath in and out.

"Kacchan there something I need to tell you.."

"Hm?"

"Kacchan..I love-"

BOOM!

"DEKU!"