Chapter 13

"DEKU!"

Katsuki flew back crashing into a building he quickly brushed it off looked on the side of him, for Izumi but found nothing.

He ran to the other side.

A building collapsed...

He grabbed his now broke phone running on the cement and broken pieces of their building while running he hurried and send an alert to the agency letting all the Hero's there know they have a big emergency especially when Katsuki sends it.

Throwing his phone to the side he stopped and hurried and help some people out many under the cement.

When more Hero's came he stopped helping out the citizens and went to find his Deku.

"DEKU WHERE ARE YOU DAMNIT"

1 Hour Later...

~~~~~~

"Bakugo...she's g-"

"Don't you fucking Dare finish that damn sentence" The blond said, with Venom dripping from his voice while still pulling up the cement blocks.

After a while some Hero's helped him while finding other people as well some Dead or in critical condition.

Hours and Hours had passed some decided to come back tomorrow and get the rest.

"Bakugo.."

"I'm not going anywhere until I find her" He growled not turning his head to face the person.

"No..we want to help.." Katsuki quickly turned around to see the source of the voice, only to meet face to face with Momo, Jiro,Kaminari, and other extras.

"Fine tell me if you see anything she has long green hair,freckles, and green big eyes,"

Katsuki moves from the spot again only to be met with 2 kids Todoroki' kids...

"Why the hell are they here they are gonna get hurt!" He shouted, looking down at the black haired woman.

"I had to! Todoroki said he had patrol! And my parents moved!" She shouted back guiding her kids into the police vehicle and asking them to watch over her kids.

Katsuki shook his head. The baster was off today.

It's been 30 minutes and no sign of the girl.

Katsuki could have but shrewd tears while moving the rock he couldn't lose hope he needed to find her....dead....or alive.

"FOUND HER!!" Kirishima shouted on the other side, moving the large rocks to the side.

When Katsuki heard the he used his quirk and exploded himself over.

Kirishima was having trouble moving one of the large rocks Katsuki quickly pushed it off helping the red Hair out.

They threw the rock to the side reveling the green angle.

She had gashed in her arms, stomach, and head.

Katsuki quickly went up to the girl side dragging her out of the rocks and checking to see if she was still breathing.

"She's breathing.."

With that he picked her up and ran and ran to the ambulance that was still waiting just in case they found anything.

They turned to see the ash blond carrying the girl over and the quickly got up and opened the back door then running to Katsuki picking up Izumi.

They carried the girl inside and put a mask over her face.

While the some of the 'extras' hop in Kirishima car and follow close behind.

One getting in the front ready to drive off and another in the back watching over the girl.

Katsuki quickly jumped in and sat down next to her grabbing the girl hand and rubbing soothing circle around her palm.

"Is she going to be okay?" He asked.

"She'll be fine hopefully...but it's a miracle that she is still alive..."  The man said, while disinfecting the small cuts and putting bandages around them.

'Shit..'

"K-Kacchan.."

Katsuki shot his head up to look at the girl with sadness in his eyes.

"Shhhh.. don't talk okay?" The blond said, pushing back the green locks from her face.

Beep...Beep...Beep

"I- l-love y-ou"

Tears stream down the girls face as she put her hand on his cheek wiping away the tears the started to stream down his face.

"I'll m-miss y-you"

"Don't fuck say that Izumi"More tears streaming down on his face.

She not going anywhere he just found her he can't lose her..not aging.

Beep..Beep..Beep

"Fuck- I fucking love you Deku I can't...please" He was a mess.

"I love K-Kacchan to.."

"Deku

"Deku...Izumi! NO WAKE UP PLEASE"

Beeeeeeeeeee-

The medic quickly got to work trying at the same time to keep Katsuki away in the truck as well.

"PLEASE IZUMI! WAKE UP I NEED YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT PLEASE DEKU!

You can't leave me....Not again..