Argument

Tomura wasn't around when y/n woke up. She didn't think anything of it. Instead, she made her way to the crib and retrieved her baby and a small bag of his toys.

She placed her baby boy on the bed and lounged next to him on her side. She lightly ran her hand along his back while he laid down on his tummy. Y/n dangled a colorful set of oversized plastic keys in front of him. She watched Tomoru hold onto the toy in his hands, sometimes he'd chew on them.

The sun warmed y/n's back as she watched Tomoru play. She cuddled Tomoru close to her, feeling his soft, slightly messy hair against her cheek. Outside her window, she heard birds chirping in a nearby tree. Y/n was utterly at peace. In a safe room with just her and her baby boy.

Her peace was broken by her phone as it vibrated against the mattress. She reached out and looked at the name. It was Twice. Before answering, she prayed it was good news, preferring to not hear someone else got injured.

"Hey, Shigaraki asked me to pass along a little message." Y/n stayed quiet, waiting to hear what Tomura needed of her. "He wants you to go to our designated meeting spot."

Out several miles away from the little shack, stood an old, dirty warehouse where The League met. Even though y/n had been technically removed from The League of Villains, she had been to the rendezvous location a small handful of times. While y/n would typically get up and leave as soon as possible, one tiny thing stopped her. "Tomoru?"

Twice hesitated for a moment. "Well, I guess you could drop the little guy with me. I can make a proper clone to take care of him."

Y/n couldn't thank Twice enough for watching Tomoru. If it wasn't for him, she couldn't imagine doing half of the things Tomura request of her.

She thanked Twice over and over again as she dressed Tomoru in something else. Twice promised her that he didn't mind, The League was currently in hiatus between jobs, so he had time to spare.

The trip to Twice's temporary motel room took her a hair above an hour. When she arrived, y/n had noticed Twice had already made a clone. Y/n carefully handed Tomoru off to the clone. She had a gentle, motherly look on her face as she cradled the infant in her arms. Y/n thanked Twice again before setting off to the warehouse.

Y/n pushed all of her weight into the heavy iron doors of the warehouse. A fog of dust and dirt swirled in the air. The humid air almost made it too difficult to breathe. Y/n clasped her hands over her mouth as she coughed, feeling as if she had gotten debris stuck in the back of her throat.

Although the sun was high in the sky, the warehouse was dimly lit. Y/n narrowed her eyes and tried to find Tomura before taking a step into the Hideout. A deep groan caught her attention, making her hair raise. It didn't sound a thing like Tomura, which only partially put her mind at ease. She cautiously began to traverse the room. The closer she got to the other side of the building, the more easily she could make out two darkened figures.

One figure was low to the ground. The other was looming over. "Y/n." The shadow standing moved, she could faintly make out the figure reaching out for her. Like a fish to bait, y/n approached the outstretched hand. Tomura.

Three fingers wrapped around her wrist. Tomura gave y/n a firm tug towards him. He placed y/n in front of him, his hands on her shoulder, lifting his ring fingers.

Her eyes were fixed in front of her. A man was on the concrete floor. His legs mangled to the point that they were bending invertedly. Her gaze shifted up to Tomura, she raised a brow, not sure which question to ask first. Who is this? Why is she here? Was hurting him really necessary?

It was like Tomura knew what was running through her head. "This guy's name is Ueda. He's the person Giran's informant found for us."

Tomura's hands slipped from her shoulders. He knelt beside the injured man and placed four fingers along his neck. "And who gave out our location?" Tomura asked.