First encounter

Hi ! This is my first time writing a story so please forgive me for any grammatical errors. Just to remind you that I do not own any of the characters or images, I'm just a fan of them so yeah, have fun reading it ❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------

The just-risen sun shines softly on the city streets, bringing a flurry of orange colours, decorating the morning with joy and positivity. People are slowly going to places to start off their day either by foot or by any other moving boxes on the street. Some people might like the thought of beginning their week with Mondays but some might think the exact opposite. Why ? Because Monday can either bring you glittery and glimmers for the week or bring the burning flame from hell to your existence. There's no in between.

When other people are busy rushing out from their houses, a certain house seem to look very quiet, as if it was own by nobody. However, if you look closely, beneath the flapping of curtains at the window, there's a certain girl who seems to still be covering her body with the warmth of her blanket. Most definitely her mind is trap in the enchanting dreamland, not going to escape from it any sooner. As if a timer was on, a countdown starts without no one realise about it in the first place. 3...2...1 and,

*Insert alarm clock sound*

The violet haired girl doesn't seem to be moving any of her muscle, even when the alarm is buzzing as loud as the sound of megaphone beside her ear. It is truly impossible to not wake up, not when your alarm is only few inches away from your ear.

*Insert alarm clock sound*

After a good couple of minutes, the girl slowly rises up her head with her eyes squinting, seeing everything in blur

After a good couple of minutes, the girl slowly rises up her head with her eyes squinting, seeing everything in blur. Bit by bit her body starts to move and before she's able to bring forth her body towards her bed, one of her eye seems to be reading the number shown in the clock.

"OH NO IT'S ALREADY 7 AM AND I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL ! OH MY GOD I NEED TO HURRY"

As if she was being struck by a lightning bolt, the girl with the name Akashi Sakurai immediately stands up on her bed, climbing off the big fluffy mattress and without wasting any seconds, jolts to the bathroom in a flash. It's the first day of school and Sakurai had made a whole plan the day before to go to her new school early. But now it seems like her plan is going to go to waste or worst, she might be on the list of latecomers for that day. So much for a good first impression huh ?

Meanwhile :

In front of a cosy looking house, a boy with olive coloured hair seems to be standing with a black bag behind his back. The boy comes to that place as soon as he walks out from his own house which is located a stone throw away from there.

"Hello?"

Even when he thought that his voice sounded loud and clear, it seems like there's no present of any soul in the house. Putting him on silence for another couple of minutes is the only answer he was able to get after saying that one word. This is the reality of the boy named Tachibana Makoto. A name that sounded like a girl but it actually belongs to the tall second-year olive haired guy. Well, to tell you the truth it has been his daily routine since elementary school to be alongside his childhood friend, who is also the owner of the house he's standing in front of. Especially when Haru is currently living alone, so it gives Makoto a responsibility to his broad like Pacific Ocean shoulders, to take care of his dearest friend. Let's just say, they always go anywhere together so it's hardly impossible to see them being separated from one another.