Back to original

Despite being a first year, Seijuro became the captain for Rakuzan basketball team and he's also the student council president. In terms of age, you could say that Seijuro and Sakurai are twins but Sakurai kind of skipped a year in studies as her parents intended to not let both Akashi to be in the same year neither class. So, in terms of age, Seijuro is older by few minutes but in terms of education, Sakurai is in a higher level.

However, at this point, age doesn't really matter as people can totally see the difference in terms of maturity for both Seijuro and Sakurai. Maybe because he's the eldest and the only boy in the family, their father groomed him to have a mind of a man, occupied Seijuro with the workload and pressure in such a young age. Sakurai on the other hand, is more like a disobedient child who wants to find her own freedom, rebelling towards the strict treatment by the Akashi family most of the time.

That's why she went to Iwatobi to live alone, believing that she needs to start be independent with her own life and to be free from all the pressure from the house, which didn't bother much for her father as Seijuro was the one who's going to be ...

That's why she went to Iwatobi to live alone, believing that she needs to start be independent with her own life and to be free from all the pressure from the house, which didn't bother much for her father as Seijuro was the one who's going to be the heir to the family job anyways.

Using his power as the student council president, Akashi made a letter to Iwatobi telling them that Rakuzan will be taking Sakurai in to help them with the basketball team for two weeks, which then receive a reply from Iwatobi that it was an honour to have someone from their school to be helping one of the best schools in the basketball world. That concludes that Sakurai got the greenlight to attend Rakuzan High. However, the main question is, where will she be staying for the whole entire two weeks ?

Flashback~

"Onii-chan, if I were to be in Rakuzan..Where will I be living then ?"

That question really did took Seijuro a long time to figure out the answer. At first, he told Sakurai that she needs to start packing her stuff and he'll arrange the rest for her. To be honest, he doesn't know what to say yet. Sakurai for sure wouldn't want to live in the house with him as their father still lives there too. He certainly don't want Sakurai to be living in a hotel room for two whole weeks alone because that's dangerous. He just sighed while saying,

"You'll be attending Rakuzan by the day after tomorrow. By that time I will be able to arrange you to live somewhere near the school so it will be easier for you. Just call me when you're done packing and I will pick you up at the train station. Here is my new- "

"Alright then. No need for your number as Kuro-chan gave it to me already"

"Ooh"

Flashback ends~

So, Seijuro is now home and he still haven't figured out on where is the suitable place for Sakurai to stay. At first, he thought of asking Momoi to let Sakurai stay with her for the whole two weeks which he thinks it's going to be a no problem for Momoi. But, knowing how Momoi can't actually cook edible food and Tōō Academy is located further than Rakuzan High, made Akashi to think twice about this decision.