Bonding Session

Thankfully, Makoto was saved by Haru and Sakurai while Rei is most probably with Nagisa. At first, Sakurai was surprisingly shock at how Makoto was nearly drown in the ocean when she knows that he is one of the best swimmer in Iwatobi. However, all her questions were answered by Makoto himself after he was able to wake up, literally one second before Haru did a CPR on him. Sakurai was only able to stand beside Haru because she never had the experience to do such a thing so she trusted Haru to do what has to be done, but turns out Makoto came back to life by himself.

Rain started to pour down to Earth and its bad news for them as they are currently with only swimsuit or night pants which will cause them to catch a cold, if they don't find any place to stay for the night. The three of them were going to find Rei and Nagisa but turns out the two of them found all of them first before they start the search. They reunited and walked around the island to find a place to stay.

Fortunately, they found a lighthouse which seems rather haunted at first but as they don't have any other place to go, they've decided to get in the lighthouse. Entering a pitch black lighthouse seems creepy especially when you don't exactly know where you are when there's no light that is guiding you.

However, Nagisa stumbled upon something by accident and when he properly look at it, it was actually a torchlight. Now, they have better sight of what is happening in front of them thanks to the torchlight that Nagisa found. They walked around the place and end up sitting in a circle, waiting for the right moment for the rain to stop so they can go back to the camp site before Gou or Ms Amakata realise that they went missing.

As they really don't know what to do, Makoto took this opportunity to have a bonding session between all of them. The first kick start for this session was a Q&A session which was lead by Nagisa. He somehow acts like the emcee for the session so they just went on, leaving him in charge. He asked Rei about his most embarrassing moment which Rei replied with a story back when he was in elementary school. Who would have thought the elegant Rei forgot his underwear in the locker and it end up being showed to the students by the teacher. Well, the teacher was just trying to find the owner of that thing but other students were laughing so Rei felt really embarrassed about it even when the teacher didn't even mentioned his name.

The session continues and now it's Sakurai's turn. Nagisa was going to ask her when Haru immediately interrupted with his question "Why do you always hold your right shoulder ?".

Sakurai was taken back by that question, like out of all people, she wouldn't expect Haru to be the one who's actually notice her doing such thing when they only meet each other during school time or at the pool. Having the fear of being left out inside her, she lied by telling him that it was just a habit that she does it to say gambate to herself whenever she finds it useful.

Considering her answer is kind of acceptable for the others, they eventually move on the next person however, it was not the case for Haru as he still felt like Sakurai was hiding something from them. But he doesn't know what or why she did such thing. Nevertheless, he didn't question her any further as he expects that she wouldn't answer him in any other way.

They've finished the bonding session and Nagisa, out of sudden, asks all of them to go outside. They only did like he requested and found out that the stars above the moonlight are shining brightly in such perfect unison. What is more fascinating about that moment was the stars on the night sky were all reflected to the ocean, making it looks as if they were standing on a land full of shining stars, surrounding them with beauty. Words can't describe how pretty the scenery was especially when a shooting star were seem to pass then in a blink of an eye. Most people do believe that shooting star can make ones dream come true so all of them immediately put their hands together while closing their eyes, talking about their wish inside their heart in silence.