Unexpected events

After looking at the Tachibana siblings, Sakurai couldn't handle herself but to call her brother. They haven't been talking to one another for ages especially when Sakurai moved out from the house to live by herself. Her family didn't say anything upon her decision to move out including her brother which is not a surprise as she was considered a disgrace to the family after all.

She dialled his number and waited but the only thing that came in were voice mails. Knowing that this might happen, Sakurai then leave a message saying that she hopes he's doing fine and she just wanted to tell him that she has already move on from it but before she ended the mail, a little sniffle came out from her that can be heard through the phone which made Sakurai ended the voice mail that instant.

She immediately sit down while leaning her back onto the wall. She really wanted to tell him that she is going to continue swimming, that she was happy to have a group of people who helped her to do so and she just wanted to say that her shoulder doesn't hurt when she swims anymore. The only person that would actually understand what happened to her would be him, the person who knew the actual thing that happened to her shoulder.

She doesn't want to tell anyone especially the Iwatobi Club members about it as she was worried that they might prevent her from continuing swimming. She just wants to talk about it to somebody. But there's no one at the moment. Sakurai close her eyes and just bailed her heart out, regretting her past decision that she had made. Maybe she really didn't let go all of it after all.

In school :

Haru look at the seat beside him, Sakurai hasn't come to class yet and they have another 5 minutes before the first class starts. She didn't even went to school together with him and Makoto when she was the one agreeing to the plan after all. He knows for sure that he didn't say anything wrong to her or things that might offended her. But he did notice that yesterday, after they drop by at Makoto's place, she was being rather quiet. Usually she will be the one that engages the conversation between them but she didn't say anything after the trip. Well, it's not like it has anything to do with him anyway so Haru tried to ignore and put all of his thoughts aside.

"Sakurai ?" the teacher asks to check the attendance of the students that day. There were no response from the students which cause the class to be noisy as they were talking about where Sakurai might be or just taking this chance to talk about anything else other than school. The teacher was going to tick her name as an absentee when suddenly, the door for the class opens and reveal a girl who was breathing heavily.

"Here !" the girl said.

That girl turns out to be Sakurai who then immediately apologise to the teacher then take her seat beside Haru.

Haru didn't said anything to her in class as that is his typical self after all. But then, the break time comes and Makoto again, invites Sakurai to join them at the roof. Apparently she said yes and they just move to the roof without having any conversation at all. On the roof, Nagisa was the one starting a conversation among them which Sakurai gladly join in too.

Others may not notice this but sometimes Sakurai touches her right shoulder without any particular reason which makes Haru's curiosity grew even bigger. A quiet person may be a little bit more observant than other people after all but he doesn't have the guts to ask her about it, maybe she just do it out of habit I guess ?

At the Iwatobi Club Room :

All of the Iwatobi Club members are gathering around Gou as she asked them to hear her out about something special

All of the Iwatobi Club members are gathering around Gou as she asked them to hear her out about something special. According to her, she was just cleaning up the club room when she saw a book with the title : Training Camp from Hell on Deserted Islands. The title makes everyone curious of why is it named in such way until Gou told them that the training regiment is really tiring and may be equivalent to hell. They need to swim from one island to another with some running activities after the swim. She believes this might help all of them to increase their stamina as the prefecturals is in two months time.

"Hold up, so you're telling me we only have two months until prefecturals ? How come I just knew about this ?" Sakurai ask.

You can't blame her though, she just joined yesterday and all of the sudden there will be prefecturals tournament in two months, who wouldn't be surprised with that information. As the captain, Makoto apologise to her and said how it was his fault for not telling her about it. He said that he was going to tell her before class today but as she did came late to school, he didn't get the chance to do so.

Sakurai just sighed but she end up agreeing with the camp alongside the others. Gou was happy that they accepted her idea and was going to plan through the whole schedule for the training camp when she suddenly remembered that she might need some stuff from the mall.

This time, Sakurai immediately volunteered to help as she does need some new swimming suits and goggles as the one she is currently using has been use since junior high. Gou gladly accepts the offer and tells Sakurai that both of them will be doing all the buying in the weekend which then receive an okay from Sakurai.

At the mall :

Gou and Sakurai together went to the mall to get some stuff needed for the training camp, at the same time to buy swimsuits and goggles for Sakurai. Later on, they found out that the boys are also there to get some new swimming suits for the prefecturals which sums up that all of the Iwatobi Club members were all together in the mall at that time. They separates themselves into small groups ; Gou went to buy some stuff for the camp with the help of Nagisa and Rei, Makoto went with Haru to the swimming suit section while Sakurai decided to go find a new pair of goggles first by herself.

"Well, which one of these is good ?"

She was going through the goggles one by one, looking as detail as possible to the brand and most importantly the colour. She likes the colour pink which is not a surprise as her current swimming suit even has some pink stripes on it too. She might also buy a similar type of swimsuit so she decided to get the pink goggle that has been catching her eye since the beginning. When she was going to buy the goggles that she had picked up, she accidentally bumped into someone. Sakurai immediately apologise to the person but then she heard a very familiar voice calling ...

"Sakurai ?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi love ! So I already manage to finish until 5 chapters and like what I said, I will start to publish one chapter per week. Okay if I get overwhelmed again, I might publish a little bit faster but I am trying my best to publish new chapter once a week. Thank you reading this book, I really appreciate it. Do leave some comments and votes🥺 I want to interact with you guys. Byee