Prefecturals - Day 1 (Part 2)

Sakurai was making her way back in when someone suddenly poked her shoulder and asked,

"Ano, miss..Do you by any chance saw this guy passing by here?"

A girl wearing a black turtleneck with a silver cardigan showed a picture of a blonde haired guy from her phone. Sakurai looked at the image and she gasped,

"Isn't this Ryou-chan ? Is he here ?"

"Ryou-chan ? You mean Kise ? Yes his here and I'm supposed to be with him right now. Do you know him ?"

"Yes I do. He's a very close friend of mine. I'm Akashi Sakurai by the way"

"I'm Akagi Seira. Wait, did you just said Akashi ? Are you by any chance related to Akashi Seijurou"

"Yup. I'm his twin sister"

That answer made Seira's eyes wide open. She never knew that the person standing in front of her at the moment, is her boyfriend's sister. Twin sister to be exact. Not just that, she was the reason why Kise dragged her there in the first place. For sure Seira won't tell Sakurai about her relationship with Akashi yet or else it might be weird for her. Without her realising, Sakurai already grabbed her hand and led her inside of the area. Currently they're at the audience seat and Seira could clearly see Kise's bright blonde hair somewhere in the ocean of spectators.

"Oooh, that's Kise !"

"It's too easy to spot him when his hair is that colour right ?"

"Yup. Anyways, arigato Akashi-san. It's a pleasure meeting you"

"The pleasure is all mine. No need to call me Akashi, I don't really like it and you don't need to be so formal"

"Oooh, then...Sakurai ?"

"That's better. In that case, I'll call you nee-chan !"

"Nee-chan ?"

"Yes ! Because you would look so good with my onii-chan beside you"

That statement made Seira shift her gaze to other side of the seat. I didn't even tell her yet that we're a couple, yet she said it like that. Seira looked back at Sakurai's face. In her opinion, both of them do have similar physical traits. Sakurai's hair was pink while Akashi was red. But, both of them have nearly the same eye colour. Akashi's heterochromatic eyes would be red and yellow while Sakurai's represent the ruby jewel, red but has a bit shade of dark purple. Wow, both of them are so good-looking. The visuals does run in the family huh.

"Gomen nee-chan, is it okay if I leave you here ? I need to get ready because I think my event is coming right up"

"Oooh ! Warui warui, Sakurai. Goodluck for your event"

"Arigato. Ja ne nee-chan"

Sakurai went back to where the Iwatobi members were sitting. Thankfully, she entered when Rei was swimming the 100m butterfly which means her next event is going to be right after his. Rei was a bit slow compared to the other swimmers but he did manage to go all out and as a matter of fact, he actually did his personal best for that event. After that, all eyes were on Sakurai as her event is going to be the last one for the day. Most of them especially Rei was excited to see her swimming butterfly again. He wanted to see the beautiful stroke that Sakurai managed to pull off during their training camp. Now, he's going to be able to watch it for the second time and its right after his event. He might felt a bit sad about not getting the placing or even passed the time limit. However, all those thoughts were put aside as he had faith in Sakurai that she'll be able to win the event.

Meanwhile :

Sakurai was already lining up before the starting board. Her heart beat faster and faster especially when she was climbing the board. She took a very deep breath, trying to focus her mind and soul for her new goal of the day ; winning the 100m butterfly event. The pistol were shot then she plunged into the pool which led her to a good headstart. The Iwatobi members were cheering at the top of their lungs. All except for Haru who was mesmerized with her swimming. Well, he didn't manage to watch the 100m freestyle girls event before but he knew that Sakurai is doing her outmost best now, in the 100m butterfly event.