Bacon egg and cheese

(9:30 p.m.)

I wipe off the counter before hitting the lights and locking up the store. I begin walking down the street letting the cool wind hit my face as I think about my life, then I hear something behind me. I turn around and see Matt.

"Don't do that" I let out and he grins before catching up. "I told you to wait for me" He says "You were taking too long" I say "Did you bring it" He asks and I nod holding up the bag full of the bacon egg and cheese sandwiches.

We turn down my my street and I ask "Are you staying the night at my house or" "Your house I just gotta text Armani" He says pulling out his phone as we reach my house.

I open the door and I'm met with my step brother and sister Liam and Bianca. "You gotta go get our stuff" they say at once and I sigh "This shit is getting old" I say and they glare and I take two of the sandwiches out and shove the bag at them before walking down the steps with Matt.

I hand him his sandwich and he wraps his arm around my shoulder and eats with me.

I arrive to the dealers house and I knock on the door. I pull out my money and he opens the door letting me and Matt in.

"You gotta tell that brother and sister of your's to take it easy on this or else its all going to be bad" He says looking in my eyes with a hint of pity and I nod putting the money in his hand and shove the packaging in the waist of my pants and leaving with Matt.

"Why don't you just let me take you with me to Armani's Mansion there's plenty of room" He says and I look up at him "You know why" I say and he frowns "They are just using you" He stops walking and I turn to him.

"You think I don't know that" I say holding no emotion on my face and he just looks down "You are 18 taking care of a 23 and 22 year old, It shouldn't be that way" he says and I nod "I know but can we just go back and watch Netflix or something" I say and he nods.

I go to walk up the stairs and shots fired and Matt jumps on top of me causing us to fall, He hovers me and starts grunting making me realize he got shot "No no no" I say and then the car speeds off.

Matt collapses on me and I push him off onto the ground and see blood seeping through his white hoodie. "Matt" I say pulling off his hoodie and applying pressure as he coughs loudly.

My front door opens and out come Bianca and Liam looking at me "wheres our stuff" Bianca asks and i scoff throwing the White package at them for them to go snort "You assholes" I growl and grab my phone to call an ambulance.

"No-" Matt grabs his phone shoving it to me "Call A-Armani" He coughs uncontrollably and I hurry finding his number and pressing call "Its gonna be okay Matt" I hold the pressure.

"What is it ma-" I cut him off "No no Its Mia Matt just got shot he said to call you instead of the cops" I let out fast as Matt starts trying to shut his eyes "No no Matt" I let out frantically looking at him "Ill be right there" Armani says and I shove the phone in my pocket bringing Matt's head on my lap.

A black BMW soon races towards us and a tall buff kinda guy in a suit jumps out and runs over to me and starts to get Matt off the ground and I help getting him "You're not going" he says not even sparing a glance.

"yes I am" I say getting in the car and Matt lets out a laugh that turns into a coughing fit. Armani scoffs and gets into the car. We arrive to the big house I'm talking huge. I get out and Armani grabs Matt and carries him.

I follow close behind and were soon in a room and a lady starts working on Matt. Armani grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room "okay let go" I pull my arm to my side and he crosses his arms over his chest and I imitate his movement.

He scowls "Alright tell me what you know"

________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter one,

What it do yall, Do you like it?
Talk to me give me ideas all of that stuff.

And yes I'm back at it with the same quote because yall need to know that if you can make it through the night there's a brighter day.