Yee Yee

(1 week later)

Its been a week and this place is the shit. 

Its a party everyday. ANNNND there's a bunch of street fights, that shit is always lit.

Me and Armani got pretty close, I mean I have spent a whole week with him, I also made a girl friend her name is Alisa she's pretty cool, I have also busted my ass playing tag with Trvgiic Matt and John. Never again.

I am now in Alisa's room with John Alisa and Matt dressed in Armani's clothes as he works on whatever it is he needs to do.

"WERE GOING TO THE BARRRRRRRRR" Alisa screams and I hold my ears I forgot to mention she is very outgoing and girly.

"I've never really drank so I'm fine kicking it back with Hawaiian punch" I smile and Trvgiic busts in.

"Were going" He says and John stands up "ARMANEH" He screams exiting the room and I chase after him and as he opens the door I jump on his back covering his mouth and seeing Armani with an angered expression as he stares at the screen.

"don't you say one word" I whisper to John and then Armani looks up at me and his eyes soften and gives a questioning look and I shake my head and John bites my hand "YOU BITCH" I scream and he sends me over him and I hit the floor.

"WERE GOING TO A BAR TONIGHT" John screams and I hold my hand "AND YOU WERE GOING SHOPPING" Alisa screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I like these clothes" I say and she grabs my foot "No" I say and then Trvgiic grabs the other.

"HEY YOUR NOT GONNA HELP" I scream to Armani and he smiles "I get to take you out" He says and I groan and he gets up as Matt and John grab my arms "HEY GUYS IVE GOT NO SHOES" I scream and Armani grabs my sandals.

"What the hell" Randoms say and I just smile "Alright dipshits how are you gonna get me in the car" I say as my arms and legs were pulled opposite ways.

Then Armani comes by my side and picks me up and everyone lets go and he gets in the car with me on his lap and everyone loads in leaving no seat for me "Hey there's no room" I say trying to get up but Armani holds me down on him.

"Your fine right there" Alisa says and I groan pulling my sandals on.

(At the mall) 4:00

I jump out of the car and its hot and I've got a hoodie and sweatpants on "guys its hot" I say feeling my forehead burn. "They got air conditioning" Alisa informs and Armani wraps his arm around my shoulders as we enter.

"Bitch did you hear what the fuck i said, Shake some aaaaaaaaasssssss" I sing and Alisa starts breaking her back making me smile. 

"I'm taking Mia" Armani says and pulls me away from them "I Thought we were friends" I pout and he smiles "More than that actually but we got some things to do and your going to need clothes" he says and I sigh "I didn't even grab my money" I say and he just looks at me.

"I got money" He says pulling me into Louis Vuitton "I need to pick up some preordered stuff grab anything you want" He says and I smile "never even been in this store" I say and he lets me look and walks away.

I look at the purses and not to long after a worker comes up to me "I'm going to need you to leave" She says with a bitchy look "What did I do" I ask and she laughs "Honey we both know your not in here to buy" She says and I squint my eyes at her "Excuse me" I say and she folds her hands together.

"You cannot window shop here" She says grabbing my arm and pulling me "Mia I got my stuff did you find anything" Armani comes over and looks at me confused then glares at the worker and I shove her off "No I don't like this store" I say and the lady gapes.