Texas

12:30 a.m.

I double check the scanners and look around for Armani and see him talking to Matt and John, I get up and hurry over there.

"We can leave now, Polo got almost all of the cops on his ass, we have to hurry before they realize that your not in the car" I say and he nods "You go with John wait for me, Matt come on lets let everybody know" He says and runs off before I could say anything "Wait" I say and john pulls me.

I pick up Zeus and get in the backseat as the cars begin to roll out, Soon enough Matt and Armani run towards us, Armani gets in the front seat and Matt hops in right next to me.

Once we get going I look at the laptop "They got Polo" I say and they all sigh and I shut the laptop and I lean against the door and cuddle Zeus.

(8 hours later) 9:00 a.m.

"AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOHH" someone's terrible singing wakes me "Dude shut up she's sleeping" Armani says and I open my eyes "Look dip shit she's awake" John points from the front seat.

Armani looks at me and smiles before looking away, I look in front of me and see Matt sleeping with his legs on mine, He then kicks me in the stomach.

"Shit" I groan smacking him and he jumps "What the fuck is wrong with you" I ask and he just looks "Hey guys can we like stop somewhere I got to pee" I ask and John gasps "I NEEEEEEEED GAAAAAAAASSSSSS" He yells swerving and Matt smacks me with his head.

"Ow" I whine and he still just looks at me with wide eyes, I shake my head and the car stops, I get out and rush through the doors of the store "Do you got a bathroom" I say quickly and the guy smiles handing me a key "Right outside" He says and I take it and run outside.

I struggle pulling my pants down and then I was able to let it all out. I Pull my pants up and then the door handle moves "HEY" I hear Armani yell, I zip up my pants and open the door seeing him send a punch at the man from the counters face.

"Fucking perverts" He says and guides me back in the store with him and I go straight to the ock "Hey Ock lemme get a bacon egg" I say and he looks at me "Baconeggandcheese" He says and I nod.

I grab a blue calypso drink and go back to the ock and I see Armani paying him "Hey I have money" I say and he smiles "And" He says and grabs a apple juice and we walk out without paying for the drinks.

I get in the back again and this time Armani follows "Hey did you get me some" Matt asks from the front seat "No" I say and then Armani hands him a sandwich "Wait last time I checked that was mine" I say getting worried for my sandwich.

He then hands me mine "Oh" I smile and Matt starts driving I open the wrapper and see my beautiful Bacon egg and cheese, I take a bite and shut my eyes hearing Armani laugh but it was to good so I didn't care.

(Another 8 hours later) 5:00 p.m.

"I am soooooooo bored and my phone is dead" I groan out and look at John who was sitting next to me as Armani drives and Matt sits in the passengers seat holding Zeus.

John leans over and turns on the radio and My type by saweetie comes on and he starts throwing it back on me "OH SHIT GET INTO IT".

"New wrist New whip ride around dipped, I can see why these basic hoes pissed, Bust down wrist not a bust down bitch SAID I WANT YOUR MAN NO THE FUCK I DON't SIS" He screams then laughs sitting down.

"What in the hell was that" Armani asks and I giggle "a Pure crackhead in its Natural habitat" I say and John nods.

(Another 8 hours later) 1:00 a.m.