You thought

(1 hour later) 12:00 a.m.

I gave in and let loose and had another drink which turned into another then another then another and so on but I'm not drunk or at least I think, I'm just vibing.

"I LIKE THAT YOUR BROKEN BROKEN LIKE ME" I jump around with John as Broken plays on the speakers "I DON'T KNOW THE LYRICS BUT DUN DUN DODODODOD" He attempts singing and I laugh.

I leave him and go back to the table "Hey guys" I push myself onto the seat and pour another drink "We've made an alcoholic" Trvgiic laughs and Armani grabs the bottle "No more" He says with amusement clear in his eyes "FIne" I grunt standing up.

"JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNN" I scream and he pops out of the crowd I see a mechanical bull "COME ON JAAAAWN" I scream running towards the bull.

I had lost my shoes but I brought socks because my feet always get cold don't come for me but before I reached the bull John jumps on me causing us to meet the floor "DAMN IT JAAWWN" I screech shoving him off as he lays there laughing.

"I want to ride the bull" I say to the person and John jumps up following me "MOVE" I shove him but he jumps on the bull anyway "Fine" I jump on behind him and not to long after that the bull starts jerking around and I tighten my grip on the rope.

As we turn to the right roughly I heard a fart and immediately smelled straight eggs "JAAAAAAAAAAAWWWN" I scream and start gagging and he laughs "OH MY BLUGH" 

I hold my breath and then john goes down but his leg smacks me in the head causing me to fall as well "JOHN" I screech laughing not gonna lie that was fun "YOU SHITTED" I scream hearing him fart again.

I pinch my nose getting up and tumbling away from him and to the booth where only Matt and Trvgiic were "Hey guys where did Arma-" Trvgiic cuts me off "To get his smokes" He says and I nod stealing a shot and running away downing it with John behind me.

"WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA WERE HALFWAY THERE AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIII" I scream "LIVING ON A PRAYER" John joins "TAKE MY HAND WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR" I Hold my hand out and he grabs it "WHOOOOOOOOOA LIVING ON A PRAYER" John gets on his knees feeling the music and I laugh pulling my hand away and jumping around.

This is good everything about this bar is good, I've never felt so alive "JAAAWN" I yell with a grin "MIA" He yells back "SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET CAROLINE" I scream as the music changed "BOM BOM BOM" He yells and I jump each time on beat.

1:00 a.m.

"Bitch" John argues "Jerk" I argue back "Asshole" He glares "Assbutt" I grin "Cottage cheese smelling ass" He rolls his eyes "Fermunda cheese" I get focused "Stripper" He says and I laugh because what the hell "Pussy" I attempt glaring but my eyes keep shutting.

"Whore" He grunts and I let my lip quiver "y-you d-d-didn't have to say that" I put my head down "Why the fuck John" Armani growls and I hear laughs "Mia MIA I WAS JUST KIDDING" John screams.

I shoot up with a grin "HAHA YOU THOUGHT, THAT'S WHY YOUR A TRUMP SUPPORTER" I grab the Hennessy bottle and run away.

"TAKE IT BACK" John chases me.

A minute had passed and he was still chasing me "JOHN STOP I'M HUNGRY" I scream jumping onto a stool "cheese fries" I say slowly to the lady who was laughing with a nod.

"THANKS" I smile and shove some in my mouth going to dance with my fries again "BITCHHHHH HE ROCKED MY WHOLE WORLLLLD" Alisa comes to my view.

"BITTTTCHHHH THESE FRIES ARE ROCKING MY WORLD" I say and she furrows her eyebrows and john bumps into me.

"JAWWWWN" I scream and he nods "Its otay" He takes a fry and I run at him and he takes flight and I nod "That's what I thought bitchhh" I say and gently rock to Don't cha.

"Your drunk" She laughs walking away "Damn straight" I say and see John next to me trying to twerk "I thought I- Nevermind" I shut my eyes slowly and open them slowly as I get low matching Johns movements. 

"OOOH OKAY OKAY GO JOHN GO JOHN" I hype him up and someone smacks my ass and I snap out of my trance and stand up straight and look seeing a tall thick man.

"I wouldn't do that man" John attempts and the guy grabs my arm roughly and causes me to drop the fries.

"SON OF A BITCH" I scream and stomp on his foot and he grabs me by the neck pulling me to his chest.

"Your leaving with me" He whispers in my ear and all I could think about was Michael, so I panic and my breathing gets quick and I wasn't getting enough air.

"HEY LET HER GO" John yells coming at the guy and then I see Armani in front of me and he rips me from the mans grip and pushes me to john as he beats the guy to the ground in front of me, I Hold my throat and John asks if I'm okay.

Armani soon gets up and turns to me with an angered expression but it fades as he looks at me. He grabs my and pulls me to his side guiding us out of the bar.

Once we get outside he turns to me and I could see the anger in his eyes "I'm sorry" I mumble feeling like I want to laugh and cry it must be the alcohol, he looks confused "Why you didn't do anything" He says and I shrug.

"I'm just sorry your mad" I say and everyone strolls out "Guys were not allowed back in this bar, supposedly we put a dent in their liquor and we were too wild" Matt explains and John runs to me with a grin.

"BITCH ARMANI KNOCKED THAT DUDE TO THE NEXT UNIVERSE" He says laughing a loud weird laugh making my straight face turn into a big cheesy smile "Really" I laugh and he nods still laughing at his joke.
________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 25

WHAT IT DO YALL, I like this chappy.

Well we all know that dude is done for, and Mia and John have an amazing friendship don't ya think? Tehehe tell me what your thinking

Plz vote and comment maybe even follow me if your up to it!

If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day.

JadaBoo Out