Milo and Otis

December 25th 11:00 a.m.

"MIAAAAA" Someone screams and then their weight is on top of me "ALISA" I scream wrapping my arms around her and Armani groans.

"BITCH ITS CHRISTMAS I GOT PRESENTS" She yells dragging me but Armani pulls me back "Guys I am not a tug a war rope" I mumble and Alisa lets go "GUYS GET UP" She yells and then Armani sits up letting her drag me. 

"No" I mumble as my skin touches the cold floor. I soon reach downstairs where all the boys were sitting waiting I sit on the couch and hug my Zeus "I got the ones with red wrapping" I smile and they start digging in.

Armani plops next to me laying a bunch of wrapped gifts in my lap with a smile "ARMANI THIS IS YOURS" Alisa throws something and it hits him in the face "Fucking Alisa" he growls and she grins tearing open her present.

I open the first present and laugh seeing Lingerie "That is what your wearing to bed every night" He smirks pointing at the red material and I smile "You got us a hoodie" He smiles and pulls it on over his bare chest.

I open another present and more lingerie "Armani what the hell" I grin "Its so that when I rip it off you wont be mad because I bought it" He winks and Alisa gags. "I've been needing a new wallet" He says opening it and smirks "Sexy" He says examining the picture.

"I GOT A GUN BITCHES" I hold it in the air "Bitch hurry and get to mine" She groans and opens my present to her "BITCH" She wipes her imaginary tears looking at her diamond bracelet "That's for you to wear on a date with me" I wink and she nods sniffing.

I open one and find winnie the pooh vans "I'm going to cry, Armani" I pout thinking about the pooh bear he won me.

A little later I had opened tickets and a few other things "Holy shit these are car keys" I say and he nods "Where" I grin and he points to the door. I get up and sprint opening the door seeing two cars. 

I slip on some shoes and go straight to the old school pink car. I get in and admire the interior then Armani gets in shutting the door. I look around and then see a small box. I pick it up and my heart beat picks up as Armani takes it from me.

"Now I know its far to early to propose to you but one day I promise, But until then I promise to be here for you and to love you" He opens the box and grabs the ring "So will you have me" he ask and I start crying.

"Duh" I say and throw myself at him and tighten my arms around him and he takes my hand sliding the ring on my finger "Merry Christmas baby" He hugs me "Come on before you get sick" He mumbles getting out with me.

We walk inside and nobody was there "Where did everyone go" I ask and he shrugs "Oh well" He picks me up and runs up the steps making me smile.

(later 9:00 p.m.)

I had just finished getting dressed and I'm laying with Zeus with my red fuzzy jacket on "BITCH CHECK OUT MY FIT" Alisa screams smacking my butt "Ouchies"