Little Spoon

(5 years later) 10:00 a.m.

I sit up and look to my side seeing Matteo my 5 year old sleeping at my side and Camille my 3 year old daughter laying next to Armani. I smile and slowly get up out of the bed careful not to wake them.

I walk downstairs to find Zeus and Axel on the couch "Hey guys, Gotta go potty" I ask and Axel jumps up running to the door "Come on old man" I call Zeus and he comes walking.

I open the door and they run out and sit on the back step. The past 5 years have been amazing. Armani is the happiest I've ever seen him. We've got 2 beautiful kids and were happy with our somewhat simple life.

 Armani decided he wanted the main base to be in Italy and not new york. Armani is basically co-leader with Matt because Matt wants the help or whatever but I'm cool with it. They're my family.

Milo brings me food at 3 a.m. sometimes and John thinks I'm a personal babysitter.

"Good morning" Armani sits next to me pulling me to him "Good morning" I smile and then I hear Matteo scream. 

I jump up with Armani and run inside only to see Camille trying to get down the steps as fast as she could wearing a scary mask as she giggles evilly making Armani laugh "Wow" I mumble with a smile.

Matteo stands at the top step with his hands on his hips watching Camille run to Armani.

"Mommy I'm sick of sissy's shit" He says and I gasp "HEY" I screech and Armani laughs uncontrollably "Who taught you that" I ask and he points at Armani and I smack him upside the head "Hey" He smiles and kisses me.

"No that's not gonna work" I say walking up the steps "Were going to see everyone at the base today" I say and he nods running up after me.

"ITS BATH TIME" I yell chasing after Matteo "NEVER" he screams and then jumps over a rail "MATTEO NO" I scream looking to see him land on the couch laughing and pointing at me.

"You know what, I'm no old lady" I throw myself over the rail landing next to him and he stares in shock making me smile and pick him up "Daddy I wan't to try" Camille says and I shake my head.

"No and if I ever see you do that again teo your butt is grass" I say entering the bathroom and running water.

(2:00 p.m.)

"Okay lets go" I say picking up Camille and holding Matteo's hand and Armani places his hand on my waist as we walk outside

(at the place) 3:00 p.m.

"HEY TEO" Matt runs outside "MIA" Antonio runs up to me and jumps in my arms "HEY" I match his energy and then letting him run over to Matteo.

I walk inside with my dogs and Camille and look around seeing Milo "MILO" I yell "OTIS" he yells back showing me he has cookies.

I walk over and he hands Camille a cookie "MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" John screams and I set Camille down just in time as he jumps on me causing us both to fall to the ground.

"JOHN" Armani yells and I laugh "FU-" I smack him "There are children here shithead" I say and he furrows his eyebrows and I get up.

"MAMA CAN WE GET PIZZA" Matteo runs up to me "No shithead" Camille says putting her hand on her hip and I gasp "Camille" I facepalm and Armani laughs, AGAIN.

"Baby that's a bad word" I explain and she blinks "You said it" She says in a duh tone. "I guess mommy is a bad girl" Armani comes over and places keys in my hands.

"Take them to the store to get things for pizza" he smiles and I smirk "LAST ONE TO THE CARS A ROTTEN EGG" I scream before running to the car.

"NO I DON'T WANNA BE ROTTEN EGG" Camille screams and starts running leaving Antonio and Matteo behind. "Hurry hurry hurry" I say as I reach the car and she soon follows then Matteo then lastly Antonio.

"DAMN IT" He screams "HEY" I scream "What is with you kids and bad words" I sigh and see John laughing with Armani.

(Wal-Mart) 4:00 p.m.

"Okay nobody leave me" I say setting Camille in the baby seat "Okay mama" Matteo says walking beside Antonio.

"Okay what do we want on our pizza" I ask and Matteo grabs cheese and Antonio grabs pepperoni "SKITTLES" Camille screams praising the skittles in her hands "Cami that's gross" Matteo says and she glares "SKITTLES" She yells again.

(Back at the house)

"Okay boys carry in the stuff" I say and they nod and Camille blinks "WHY CANT I HALP" She asks and I smile handing her a bag and she nods approving.

I look around and see Armani working on a car, I walk over and smack his butt "What the hell" He turns to glare but smiles seeing me "Don't do that" He beams going back to his work and I grab it this time and he grabs my hand.

"I guess we should go make that pizza" He says and I nod "Yeah but your the chef in this relationship" I say and he nods "An Italian chef always needs his wooden spoon" He smirks and I laugh at his dumb joke referring me to the spoon.

"Come along my wooden spoon"
________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 60,

What it do y'all? This is indeed the extra but I might make another book stay tuned.

Remember if you can make it through the night there's a brighter day!

Please vote and comment

JadaBoo out